Linda
Delia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Delia
Delia

Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty23/02/12, 08:16 am

Thanks Deb it was great to see you again.
You are doing well.

It was lovely to see Bells and baby. She is looking so well. She is an inspriation to anyone wanting to have a baby with the band. A lovely baby I usually don't go gar gar over babies but I could have taken Sophia home with me....lol

Try these sites if you have not. I am not sure if it was your or Denise that wanted them.

http://mydukandiet.com/dieting/dukan-diet-on-the-internet.html

http://forum.dukaners.com/index.php?sid=00014b4dbb091d69c8dcf8fe1c4ed530

Hope to see you next time.

Del
Back to top Go down
http://deliahereiam.blogspot.com/
dslater

dslater

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty23/02/12, 07:22 am

Hi Del.....you looked great today...healthy and glowing xxx Deb
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty23/02/12, 07:04 am

Thur
Out to band support group today.
B Meat balls cottage cheese yoghurt sauce mouth of cheese cake
L 2 poached eggs bacon at resturant flat white coffee
S Oatbran muffins 2 seafood sticks
D Meat balls yoghurt cottage cheese suace slice of cheese cake

water tea with smilk iced tea

Last edited by Delia on 23/02/12, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty22/02/12, 10:06 pm

I had a sandwich for lunch and some curry chicken and rice for dinner. This is the first rice and sandwich for this year. I feel hungry. I felt hungry practically straight after dinner. I must get back to it. My insurance claim is looking very sick after speaking with them today.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty22/02/12, 01:37 pm

Well forgot the cheese cake today. I did take the remainder of the yophurt and gave it to a freind.
Margot and I ate some of the cheese cake and she will have the remainder tomorrow.
B Oatbran Muffins
S Egg
L Yoghurt dip for mealballs and 3 seafood sticks cheesecake slice
D Pickled Pork not sure if I can have this or not lettuce tomato and cucumber
tea with smilk
iced tea and water.
2 sugar free lollies
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty21/02/12, 10:20 pm

You sure are copping it the last couple of years. I hope your dog is feeling better today. Yes get rid of the cheesecake.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty21/02/12, 10:16 pm

We had shocking storms up her yesterday. Our poor dog was beside her self. She
love thunder and was running all over the property but then after a bout 5 mins
and the continuous thumping all of a sudden she was petrified. I have seen her like
this with fireworks and a whip but thunder she usually loves.

She was so wet so would not let her on the carpets so she got in one of the
showers and shook and her little heat was just so hot. I have never seen her
like that. It took ages for her to cool down I guess the running and then being
so frightened did the heat think on her.

We had 121mm just less than 5 inches in 11/2 hours.

They are predicting more for today.

The cheese cake and rest of yoghurt are going to quilting today.

Have a great day Delia
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty21/02/12, 12:08 am

I have been for a walk with my dog this morning. She gets so excited. It is ages since I walked her. Don't know why she runs like the clappers on the property.
Maybe she thinkgs I am taking my Mummy out!!!!

It sounds like stress really does not help your problem. Yes when you get rid of the bridge commitment it will help. I was on committees and workshop coordinator and gave it all us a couple of years ago. I felt better for it as I put so much into what I do. Saying that I then got stressed as the next coordinator did jack shi. in two years. This year will be different a much more knowledge person is taking on the job.

I still run the lapband support group up here but that is ok. I have the professional people behind me and it really is whatever I want to do.

Yes went I feel I need to break I will. We are going to Fraser for a week early March so will see how that goes. Our daughter’s family like take a ways and really we have never been into that so probably will take my food.
Delia
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty20/02/12, 11:02 pm

Yes I feel the same. I have never been a fruit eater especially after banding. We aren't big on veges though we love a roast potato and gravy and peas with our roast. That is what I mainly missed. I just use a very small amount of oil to cook them with. Just a little roll in the oil that is all. I have the muffins in the freezer and had 2 last night with a cup of cocoa. So I had a pretty good protein day yesterday without really trying. No wine and I feel a ton better today. it really helps with my rocking which was off the measure with the airline going bust. I also had 2 full on days of bridge. I can't wait to give up being treasurer and then I might finally get rid of it. It is funny how it goes away when I am totally stress free in Phuket but last year when we went to Maroochydore in May it seened to get worse. Such a weird syndrome that people must think I am a basket case. If there wasn't a support group for it on the internet I would have thought I was nuts.

Hang in there for the ride but don't feel bad when your body tells you it has had enough. After a little break I am firing to go again. As long as we don't do much damage on the break.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty20/02/12, 12:00 pm

Monday 20th Feb
I was not hungry today had to really think of eating
B Prawns with herb yoghurt sauce
S Oatbran muffins
L Meatballs with curry yoghurt
S low fat cheese
D Cold cuts small bits of silverside roast beef chicken and meatballs with curry yoghurt sauce
Snack yoghurt a couple spoons of diet chocolate topping
Tea with sm water and iced tea
Swam today and exercise in salt pool at beach was so nice.
My exercise is now started.
Delia
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty19/02/12, 10:35 pm

HI Linda
Yes a loss of 1.1k this week down to 85.1k
I can't believe this is working and I am enjoying it.
I am making different recipes so that is helping.
Love the oatbran muffins and they are easy take when going out. That was one of my biggest problems. When I go out to the groups 2 to 4 times a week heaps of home cooking and of course I feel back into eating it. Once you start the carb life again it soon gets you hooked. I am aware and hope I can keep this way of eating up.
The other thing is my husband has always eaten heaps of protein. Yes I used to go off about it but let it go a few years ago. He seems to do all the wrong things; drinks and smokes excessively really 90% of his diet is protein. Is a thin as a rake and fit. Yes I guess he is lucky in this way - no so in others.
I don't have a taste for fruit really since the banding and didn't eat much of it anyway.
Vegetables I can take or leave them now but do make sure I have a soup for PV days so I get some in.
Delia
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty19/02/12, 08:38 am

Delia's Journey - Page 10 515430 Delia's Journey - Page 10 644107
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty19/02/12, 07:42 am

Sunday
It was a lovely day here and I wanted to go to the beach but got up late and it already was very hot at 8.30am. I will go in the morning and make sure I am up early.
I may take my breakfast and have it on the beach.
B Prawns in yoghurt sacue low fat yoghurt
L Meatballs with capsicum soup
S oatbran veg. muffins
D Chicken in yoghurt with Salad
I snacked on meat balls and plain yoghurt through out the day.
Heaps of iced herbal tea and water
I only have one of my low fat yoghurts left and don't think I will get them again. I am happy with the low fat Greek and plain yoghurts. I have been trying different brands and adding my own flavours.
I cooked muffins as I was out of them and ate two forgot I had had them in the morning !!!!!!

Last edited by Delia on 19/02/12, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty18/02/12, 09:53 pm

Well done Delia. I hope those scales stay down for you.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty18/02/12, 01:02 pm

I know I siad I would not weigh till Monday but could not help myself today. I was down to 85.6k I could not believe it. I hope it does not go up tomorrow.
I plan on going to the beach tomorrow and having a long walk and swim.

Well I have had a lovely day reading logs on the dunkin forum and collection recipes and putting some on.
I made a mistake with lunch and blended it too much so I popped spoonfuls of the mixture on a try and baked in oven. I was pleased I had little chicken biscuits. If I baked a bit longer I think they would have crisped up.

Sat P
B 2 prawns bit of turkey and a lf yoghurt
I snacked on chicken turkey and ham through the day
L Chicken Cottage cheese yoghurt dash of balsamic vinegar and two drops of sweetner (not needed) but blended it too much so instead of salad I had a liquid. I made into little chicken biscuits in oven
D I coated 6 prawns in egg and my oatbran allowance and baked in the oven. Served with yoghurt and herbs. It was quite nice. Used the remainder of the egg as an omelet and had that with the prawns.
Yogurt and jelly to flavor
For some reason I craved this evening so made up skim milk powder cocoa sweetener with a bit of water and froze it like little chocolates. It was nice but I was still craving.
I waited an hour then had 2 squares of a low carb chocolate I have had in the freezer since Christmas.
I guess that was better than eating something that was high carb and fat. I now feel ok.
I have a feeling the cravings were due to the fact I did not have the oatbran muffins or cereal earlier in the day. I kinda look forward to them.
I am not as tired as I had been earlier in the plan and not as short tempered (I did try and control this). I put it down to the different eating.
Heaps of water iced herbal tea and tea and smilk.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty17/02/12, 10:56 am

Hang in there. Thats great news about the measurements.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty17/02/12, 08:19 am

Friday
B veal mince with egg mixed in and yoghurt on top. Would not go down was not really blocked just sitting there even after the cup of tea 30 mins later.
L flat skinny white I was out to lunch but did not risk having to eat
Late Lunch at home prawns bit of chicken turkey yoghurt
D Veal stew with veg. Had an upspet so only ate half of the stew. I did have prawans yoghurt jelly later in the evening.
If hungry will have a yoghurt but usually only have a cup of tea later in the night
iced tea tea and skim milk water

Last edited by Delia on 18/02/12, 02:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty16/02/12, 10:55 am

I am going to keep posting my menu here.
I have lost 300g more and was disappointed with that until I measured this mornig and I am an inch less in hips and waist. So that is great.

Thur
P day
B chicken and 1 small oatbran muffin tea
Snacked on chicken and prawns through out the day
yoghurt
L Turkey slice and prawns one light laughing cow cheese flat while coffee
S other small muffin with low philly cheese
D Chicken and prawns
tea and water throughout day

Wed
Today I packed my lunch and the snacks and left them at home.
I was so annoyed with my self so off to the shops for chicken cheese tomato and yoghurt.
PV day

B Turkey mince with egg
S 2 slices of 7 low fat cheese with tomato
L Chicken tomato bit of yoghurt
S when I got home my oatbran muffins with light filly and some yoghurt with jelly
D Chicken full fat matured cheese I ate this before I realized it was not the right one

Lt of herbal tea with sweetner
Cocoa with skim milk 2 cups tea
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty14/02/12, 11:02 pm

Murphy's Law
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty14/02/12, 09:10 pm

Would you believe my dukan book showed up. It was showing that the recipe book shipped and the other book wasn't coming for at least another 2 weeks. I am supposed to be getting a refund on it. I will wait and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty14/02/12, 01:12 pm

Tue
B Egg scramble with chicken
S Oatbran Muffins with bit of low philly
L Prawn curry with herbs
S Low Fat Yoghurt and sliced ham
D Salmon with yoghurt
Water and tea with skim milk
1 diet drink
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty13/02/12, 10:48 am

Monday
I seem to have eaten a lot today but when written down maybe not.

B1oz beef left from last night I had to wait for it to go down
2 oatbran muffins (1/2 tsp cocoa) one was choc and then I made a recipe up and made veg ones with teasp extra light philly

S Ricotta low fat cheese with my tomato sauce and a carrot

L Veal stew with veg and 1/2 tablsp cornflour

S 3 small tomatoes

D Curried Prawns with veg and heaps of herbs thickened with 1/2 tablsp cornflour and a stock cube to flavor.

Tea and smilk
Diet drinks and cordial in heaps of water still hot up here
Think I went over a bit with the extras cornflour philly and cocoa but only by ½ teasp. Will have to watch that. Then I usually don’t cook stew and curry in one day.
Delia
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty12/02/12, 11:21 pm

Hi Linda I am only weighing on the Monday now. Except after the wedding last week. I think I was up 1k then so when you think about it I had to lose that this week.
It is dishearting to see no movement but maybe this week it will go.
Yes it is hot up here and it probable is fluid.
Delia
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty12/02/12, 11:17 pm

It is probably only fluid. I didn't weigh in today. It can wait. I think that is what did me in on Friday. I weighed in .2 up. I was so disappointed. We really shouldn't let the scales ruin our day.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty12/02/12, 11:04 pm

Rose chocolate brownies would do me in. I could not stop at a couple.

I am so disappointed I have only lost .1k after not having any of the yummies when away.
Oh well I have to think it is better to be that then to be 2k or more over which I would be if I ate even just a dessert and wine.
Delia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delia's Journey   Delia's Journey - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Delia's Journey
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next