noahdabear
Vogette
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
anewsharon

anewsharon

NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty01/03/11, 10:02 pm

This is going to sound a bit weird but I could do something last night that I dont think I could do before.

I was sitting down and I pulled my foot up on my opposite leg and I could see the bottom of my toes. I was fascinated lol. I think they are pretty normal but I am sure I couldnt have done that before.
Back to top Go down
Renae

Renae

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty21/02/11, 12:40 pm

7days Tanya. Your dresses will be here before you know it. Speaking of dresses a NSV for me today. I walked into a normal shop because I liked the dress in the window, tried it on, bought it. I didn't have to spend three weeks looking through every big shop I could find and looking on the Internet when I ran out of options. I used to dread events where I had to find a nice dress because they pretty much didn't exist. Now I have a sweet summer frock to wear to Michael Buble concert at Sandalford winery in two weeks.

To top it off I just got back from my first walk/jog on the c25k programme, I'm hot, sweaty, manky and feeling awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty21/02/11, 11:37 am

Renae wrote:

I do have one NSV that I love. Finally getting to wear dresses that fit and look nice plus high heels without any pain. It feels nice to feel feminine.

Renae, I totally agree with you and am so looking forward to this NSV! Can't wait to buy something because it is an amazing cut, a gorgeous material and the perfect shade of green - not something just because it fits. So many beautiful things out there that are made for other people. Ha- ha! not for much longer ... :)
Back to top Go down
Renae

Renae

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty16/02/11, 11:43 pm

Kirsten that's great. I used to hate it when they had to get the large one for my arms. There are so many little positives with weight loss.

Beth that is amazing that your sister didn't recognize you. Love it. This Sunday we are going to football registration for my kids and there will be heaps of people that I haven't seen so hoping for an NSV.

I do have one NSV that I love. Finally getting to wear dresses that fit and look nice plus high heels without any pain. It feels nice to feel feminine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty16/02/11, 11:41 pm

I love how extraordinary the ordinary can be for bandits. Fantastic, good on you girls ! :).

Congrats on another 5kgs Kirsten.
Back to top Go down
Kirsten

Kirsten

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty16/02/11, 07:36 pm

Well yesterday when I was at the hospital I had 2 nice surprises. When they weighed me it showed my weight as 5kgs less than my home scales!!!! always nice to see that, and when they were taking my BP, they were using the normal strapy one to do it, not the X-large one they used on me back in August, yay NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 579334

Sister not recognising you, how awesomes that!
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty15/02/11, 07:04 pm

Renae, and all,

Many many thanks....I cannot tell you how great I feel. Only last evening I was in Woolies, and my own sister walked past me, not recognising me. How good is that!!!!

All I can say, is for me at least, the hard journey is sooooo worth it!
Back to top Go down
Renae

Renae

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty15/02/11, 01:10 pm

Congratulations Beth that is awesome. I'm dreaming of a 14 as I think the last time I was there was when I was 17. I have been off track and avoiding the forums because I don't have anything good to say. But reading your NSV has reminded me of what I want. Thank you for sharing your moment, for me the timing is perfect. Cheer
Back to top Go down
rose bud

rose bud

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty13/02/11, 12:44 pm

You rock, small size big bargain!! NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 579334
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty13/02/11, 08:38 am

Gosh Beth I too had a tear in my eye how wonderful for you congrats :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty13/02/11, 07:09 am

Beth, that is delightful. So happy for you.
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty13/02/11, 07:08 am

Awesome Beth.

NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 515430
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty13/02/11, 06:43 am

I have a little tear in my eye as I write this...

I have just come back from shopping, as I needed a new pair of navy pants for work.

I have just bought a pair of Table Eight pants, from the "chic" section of David Jones, that were reduced from 139.99 to 49.99 and further reduced 50% because I bought 2 sale items at the same time so the came down to 24.99.

My NSV is that they are a Size 14!!!

I have not been a size 14 since I was about 12.....

OMG!
Back to top Go down
saljones221

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty08/02/11, 09:09 am

Another NSV tonight...

Took my teenage son for his first soccer training for the year - first time back at the club since last August

Several people did not recognise me initially and i got told several times how amazing i looked...

Made my week and it is only Tuesday :)

Amazing the comments when people who do not see you on a regular basis see you

Sal
Back to top Go down
rose bud

rose bud

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty06/02/11, 02:40 pm

one day too big the next too small. hate it when the feet swell
Back to top Go down
kjnm81

kjnm81

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty06/02/11, 06:29 am

My shoes are too big too, very annoying!!
Back to top Go down
Losingit

Losingit

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty05/02/11, 10:58 pm

I'd kill to have smaller shoes! I'd lost nearly 100kgs at one stage and no change in shoe size for me.
Back to top Go down
saljones221

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty05/02/11, 09:49 am

Well done Tara...

I am a size 12 and even after losing 47kg my shoes still fit me just the same....I would kill for them to shrink just a little :)

Sal
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara

tumultuous-tara

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty05/02/11, 09:29 am

I don't know if this is all that fabulous but all my shoes are too big now.

Tara
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty05/02/11, 03:04 am

Whoops i was quoting Beth. Lol. My BMI is still in the Obese range.
Back to top Go down
Westy

Westy

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty05/02/11, 12:54 am

Congradulations Sharon - Well done
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty04/02/11, 10:21 pm

Well done Sharon Smile

Whoops old age repeating myself he he
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty04/02/11, 10:20 pm

Well done Sharon Smile
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty04/02/11, 09:49 pm

Vogette wrote:
Technically not a "Non-Scale" Victory, but something I want to shout out anyway....Weighed myself on my WiiFitPlus this morning. I am now officially "overweight", not "obese".

Wooo Hoooo!!!!

I think its a non scale victory. An awesome one at that. Well done.
Back to top Go down
kjnm81

kjnm81

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty04/02/11, 01:54 am

Thank you Sharon and rosebud, It was a great feeling NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 579334
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...   NSVs - Non-Scale Victories... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

NSVs - Non-Scale Victories...
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the site! :: General Lapband Chat-
Jump to: