Vogette
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty28/08/12, 09:16 am

Hello fellow May Bandits were have we all gone to ?? just checking in to say i am fine .
Had a few up and down moments but getting back on track ..
Been feeling the cold so much feel like an ice block most days roll on summer i say lol..
I hope you are all traveling well with no problems ?
Cheers Suzie .........
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty28/06/12, 10:34 am

hey Vogette
I am the same not gainning not losing but just sitting !
I am happy were i am too.
My eating habits are very all over the place but we have had a very stressful few months so i put it down to that ..
I to don't stress any more about the weight because my life is so much better now and i will never go back to been big !!
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty06/06/12, 09:35 am

Hi Suzzie...
Looks like it is just you & me left! I am marking time...not losing, not gaining....just staying still. I have noticed my eating is a little awry at the moment tho...must be trying to fatten up for the winter!

Anyway, whilst I would love to get to 70kg, I am very happy anywhere between 75 & 80kg.

There are times when I really lack motivation (and let's face it, my rabid exercise regime had to give way sometime!!!) I know I am in a far, far better place that I have ever been!
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty25/05/12, 11:32 pm

What has happened to our may Bandits ?? It has been nearly 6 months since i was last on here ...
Oh well just dropped in to say hi and see how everyone is going ?? Hope all is well with you all
Cheers Suzzie
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty14/01/12, 11:41 pm

Were is everyone ?? This page has been so quiet for so long ! I dunno
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty31/12/11, 04:19 am

Happy New Year to you all!!!

May 2012 be the best year of your life, so far!
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty24/12/11, 09:51 am

Merry Xmas May Bandits have a great day May 2010 Bandits 196859
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty06/12/11, 02:40 am

Just wanted to say hi guys ! how is everyone going ???
cheers sue ...
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty18/11/11, 07:11 pm

Thanks, Tanya.
Sorry, all, that I have been Missing-in-Action. I have started a new job which is quite demanding on my time, so I have been burning the candles at both ends. I have managed to lose most of the weight I gained during my little hiccup a couple of months ago, but I found that I had Iron Deficiency Anaemia (I am a blood donor, so it was picked up when I last went to donate). Anyway, with some intensive Iron therapy, my levels are slowly picking up. My problem is I don't eat much red meat - I cannot eat steak or chops anymore, no matter how much I chew. I am trying to up the minced steak, but there are only so many times a week you can eat mince! Anyway, I am moving in the right direction.

I still haven't quite got my head back to the space I was in before. I am not doing my 1 hour + a day workouts (no time!!) - and I am really noticing that. I have softball training, but I can only manage to go once a week instead of two. Saturdays are game days, so really get a sweat up now with the warmer weather.

Overall, I don't mind where I am at. I am getting to the stage where I am thinking about procedures to tighten up the flabby bits! I REALLY want my boobs lifted and perkified. And my tummy needs to get the apron removed, with some lipo to the midriff. I am very close now to making my appointment. I have been saving up! I have found the surgeon I want. And he will do them both together! Just need to find the time I can take off work!

Anyway, enough of me...how are you all travelling???
Back to top Go down

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty17/11/11, 05:27 am

Beth, I only just read about your Mum. So sorry.
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty08/11/11, 04:01 am

Hi all how is everyone traveling ?
I have had a wonderful time we just celebrated mine and my dad's Birthdays (dad 70) (me 46)
we had family from as far as NZ and Townsville come for our birthday's
we had none stop partying for two weeks i didn't do to much damage just 1 1/2 kilo's
But that is with non stop Eating and lots of alcohol (shots) lol
now all is quiet and i don't go back to work till next week so just vegging out and trying to get back on track with diet again ..
hope you all are doing well and are happy !....cheers Suzzie
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty03/10/11, 11:14 am

Good luck Beth ! but i am sure you will be fine
we all have been there its a struggle for us when things go a bit pear shaped.
you have had a rough trot don't beat your self up !
you will get back on track just give your self some time
and don't stress to much you have done an awesome job!!
look at were you were and were you are today amazing !!
cheers suzzie xxxx
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty03/10/11, 06:35 am

I am still here, Suzzie....plodding along slowly. Getting a little more restriction again, after having had all my fill out, then just 2 ml for 6 weeks. I have put on about 6 kg, so not happy about that. Good reminder that I definitely need this tool!!!Now up to 4 ml, so now it's just a matter of retraining my head not to try to cram so much food in. Having a much better day today!

I just wish I could get my head back in the space I was before.....exercising well, eating well and appropriate portions. Since my Mum became sick in April, eventually passing away in July, I just haven't been as focused. Maybe I am grieving. I don't think so, but it is the only thing I can think of that is different. Anyway, I am really trying to get back in to the headspace. Wish me luck...
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty02/10/11, 09:49 pm

Were is everyone ??
So quiet !!!
Hello Hello !!
Lol room is empty ..
Hope everyone is traveling well ??
I am ok just struggling to lose the last few kilo's!
But not in a hurry it will happen ...
Cheers Suzzie
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty03/09/11, 08:54 am

Hey Beth
Don't stress to much will you ! you have not been well and winter has been a strain on us all
i know i was constantly looking for warm comfort food..
I know i feel much better when summer rolls in
The warmth and longer days gives me energy!
Winter drains me i feel cold and depressed hunger takes control
These last few kilos are very hard to shift i am in a constant state of battle with my body and brain
I know whats wrong and i know whats right but the battle is hard and i give in to easy
I find i am buy chocolate chip cookies and lollies telling my self they are for the grandkids!
Phittt i am a great liar lol ..
Oh well i guess when it comes down to it i am the only one in control of my own destiny it's my choice if i fail or succeed
can not blame anyone else !
You take care and i believe you will be back on track when you feel better and warmer !
Cheers Suzzie .......
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty03/09/11, 12:12 am

Hi Suzzie,

Glad to hear things are going well for you. I have been a bit off track, and after this morning's weigh in, I am horrified. I am hoping that this big weight gain I have had will motivate me to get things moving again! I confess I have been eating badly, which I hope I can reverse, but not helped by the oesophagitis I had (probably caused by trying to cram too much in, anyway!)

I really need to get my head back in the zone.....

Hopefully as the weather warms up a bit, and the days are longer, more motivation will come. Softball season starts up again next week, and this year I have registered with 2 teams, so I will train twice a week, and play 2 games on Saturdays...that will keep me busy!!!

Keep well....

Beth
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty01/09/11, 09:36 pm

Hi Everyone !
Will things are Ok weight loss is slow but happening bit by bit
Not stressing to much have had a house full and that makes it hard !
Been a bit naughty not eating correct snacking all day on bad stuff (choc chip cookies )
but am determine to get back on track now they have all gone !
Hope all our may bandets are traveling safe and well ?
Cheers Suzzie
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty22/08/11, 09:37 am

Thank you Catton yes it is very sad i wish i could have done more but he was not happy here he missed his mum and dad and his siblings !
he is much happier home with them but i don't see things changing in any time soon regarding behaviour with Matt !
Back to top Go down
catton54

catton54

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty22/08/11, 09:19 am

So sorry to hear re Matt, Suzzie..I am a social worker and work with abuse kids, and kids that do not fit in...so so sad, and very hard for the people trying to care for them....
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty21/08/11, 12:10 pm

Beth forgot to say to you don't stress you will be fine you have come this far i believe you will not undo your hard work !
as for hubby he is a man and he would be thinking that you would enjoy the things you have not been able to have and for a short time it won't hurt ! he loves you ! But some times they can be our worst down fall ... once you get a fill you will be fine just concentrate on getting better ....sue
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty21/08/11, 11:48 am

Thanks Beth ..
We did our best for Matt but sadly it just wasn't enough ! His Paediatrician showed me the IQ test matt scored 72 he is two points from been mental disabled this is sad in its self as he is just to points to much to receive special care and to be able to attend a special school .. so instead he is stuck at a main stream school functioning at a five year old level but in grade three doesn't know how to fit in! To young mentally to old phyically ! very sad stuff....
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty21/08/11, 05:53 am

Oh my gosh, Sue...what an ordeal. It must break your heart to see him that way. Don't feel like you have failed him...you gave him every chance. At the end of the day, you tried so hard, and you have to think of yourselves, your health. Ultimately he is not your responsibility...his parents need to control him. I know you put a lot of effort in to give him the best chance.....thinking of you at this very difficult time....

I am doing fine, oesophagius is obviously healing, but OMG am I desperate to get some fill back in. The doctopr said to me, don't worry, you won't put weight on in 2 weeks....Well, I beg to differ, Doc...I know that I have, I can feel it!!! (AND it's only been a week!)

I just can't stop eating! I try to eat healthily, but my good intentions go out the window! And the volume I can eat!! OH dear!!!

I thought I was under control you know? But it really shows me how much I need this tool!

I cannot go back to the old me...!!!!!

My husband is actually not much help, you know??? He has been going shopping and buying blocks of chocolate, and ice cream, and all sorts of stuff to sabotage me. He says he is just pleased I am able to eat easily....hmmmm, I am not so sure!!!

Anyway. 1 more week to go. Can I survive without putting 10 kg on????
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty20/08/11, 10:45 am

Oh Beth that's not good ! Hope all is well now and things on the improve ??
Well i am stable in my weight just can not get into the seventies hovering in the low eighties up and down not to concerned am happy and content..
Had custody of my grandson but gave him back to his parents today as he has lots of problems and with me working full time and my hubby part time we found we struggled to be able to handle him we were constantly been called to school and between doctors phyciatrists and social workers i was getting run down but breaking point we when Matt in front of the whole school bashed a child and was abusive to the child's mother ..
My husband was called to the school to calm him down but it escalated to the point Matt was abusing his pop and saying we bash and abuse him ! so we made the decision that we had to hand him back for our own sanity !
so that's what has been going on in my life not weight related but i think it has had an effect on my mental state which hasn't helped with weight lost ... hope every one is well and happy .. cheers Suzzie ...
Back to top Go down
catton54

catton54

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty20/08/11, 02:12 am

Sorry to hear Beth, good luck. I know what it is like having a unfill, it just turns that hunger back on instant....!!!!!

Cate
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty19/08/11, 11:55 pm

Wow vogette been through the wringer hope all gets better for you now you have done such a wonderful job with your weight loss :) keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May 2010 Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2010 Bandits   May 2010 Bandits Empty

Back to top Go down

May 2010 Bandits
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next