HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Four years banded- need help with shapewear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delia
Delia

Four years banded- need help with shapewear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four years banded- need help with shapewear   Four years banded- need help with shapewear Empty23/01/12, 10:07 pm

I love the new bra's they have out.
The AHH bra's and likes. I only brought the cheap ones 3 for $39.
I love then they cover up high and I still have cleavage with them. You either love em or hate em.lol
For me they are great but not for all people. They do come up higher under your arm. I can wear them under a dress or top with a low neckline and dropped sleeves and match the colour to the colour of your top and it looks like it is meant to be.
Delia
Back to top Go down
http://deliahereiam.blogspot.com/
luli981

PostSubject: Re: Four years banded- need help with shapewear   Four years banded- need help with shapewear Empty23/01/12, 06:57 pm

luli981 wrote:
kirstycameron wrote:
Hello all, I was banded in May 2008when I weighed 129kg. I now weigh 81kg (sadly I have put on 4 kg in the last 6 months) but not too bad overall. After losing weight, I had a breast reduction and an tummy tuck but I still have a problem with excess skin under the armpit. When I wear a bra with a sleeveless dress there are big bulges of loose skin hanging over the bra. I have tried many bodysuits/shapewear/bras but none that really fixes this. Can anyone help? Also happy to talk to anyone who wants questions answered on banding. Four years banded- need help with shapewear 579334

i bought solidea slimming sleeves and they tone my arms in a graceful way, hope this help with your problem.
forgot to tell you i got mine on classic shapewear.
Back to top Go down
luli981

PostSubject: Re: Four years banded- need help with shapewear   Four years banded- need help with shapewear Empty23/01/12, 06:56 pm

kirstycameron wrote:
Hello all, I was banded in May 2008when I weighed 129kg. I now weigh 81kg (sadly I have put on 4 kg in the last 6 months) but not too bad overall. After losing weight, I had a breast reduction and an tummy tuck but I still have a problem with excess skin under the armpit. When I wear a bra with a sleeveless dress there are big bulges of loose skin hanging over the bra. I have tried many bodysuits/shapewear/bras but none that really fixes this. Can anyone help? Also happy to talk to anyone who wants questions answered on banding. Four years banded- need help with shapewear 579334

i bought solidea slimming sleeves and they tone my arms in a graceful way, hope this help with your problem.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Four years banded- need help with shapewear   Four years banded- need help with shapewear Empty05/01/12, 09:01 pm

Have you been fitted for a bra? Maybe that would fix it. I never wear sleeveless so can't really help. I hate my arms.
Back to top Go down
kirstycameron

PostSubject: Four years banded- need help with shapewear   Four years banded- need help with shapewear Empty05/01/12, 10:46 am

Hello all, I was banded in May 2008when I weighed 129kg. I now weigh 81kg (sadly I have put on 4 kg in the last 6 months) but not too bad overall. After losing weight, I had a breast reduction and an tummy tuck but I still have a problem with excess skin under the armpit. When I wear a bra with a sleeveless dress there are big bulges of loose skin hanging over the bra. I have tried many bodysuits/shapewear/bras but none that really fixes this. Can anyone help? Also happy to talk to anyone who wants questions answered on banding. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four years banded- need help with shapewear   Four years banded- need help with shapewear Empty

Back to top Go down

Four years banded- need help with shapewear
Page 1 of 1