HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any other pregnant bandits our there :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirsten

Kirsten

Any other pregnant bandits our there :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any other pregnant bandits our there :)   Any other pregnant bandits our there :) Empty07/07/11, 05:42 am

Just wanted to say, Congrats on the pregnancy!! I look forward to hearing how it all goes for you. K
Back to top Go down
tinkerbelle

Any other pregnant bandits our there :) Empty
PostSubject: Any other pregnant bandits our there :)   Any other pregnant bandits our there :) Empty07/07/11, 12:34 am

I thought I might start the first topic in the pregnancy section.

Are there any other pregnant bandits on this board.

I am 12 weeks pregnant at the moment and so far I have suffered very minimal morning sickness and reflux which could have posed a problem for my band. My doctor is happy with how my band is right now and so long as I don't any severe vomiting or heartburn we are going to leave it as is until aroud 34 weeks and let half the fluid out so I can eat more. I am curious if this is how others doctors treat the band during pregnancy as well. I have to admit I am really enjoying being allowed to maintain my weight instead of losing. It means I have been enjoying sweets again and butter has rejoined my diet. Somehow with that I still lost 2kg in my first trimester though. Go figure, I lose weight when I try not to. lol.

I would love to hear from any other pregnant ladies out there.
Back to top Go down

Any other pregnant bandits our there :)
Page 1 of 1