Delia
noahdabear
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Delia
Delia

Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty24/07/11, 01:08 pm

You look wonderful.
Delia
Back to top Go down
http://deliahereiam.blogspot.com/
suzzie

suzzie

PostSubject: During 20 kilometer hike    Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty24/07/11, 06:38 am

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

PostSubject: Me as of Yesterday ! During a 20 kilometer hike in the stanley state forest    Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty24/07/11, 06:37 am

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
breakmystride

breakmystride

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty23/07/11, 02:29 am

I just wanted to say how inspirational this thread is!!
It's one thing to talk about what we lose or how far we've come - but to see the results the band and hard work can give - it's amazing!!!!
You all look fantastic!!! :)
Back to top Go down
noahdabear

noahdabear

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty19/07/11, 01:03 pm

long time nospeak all you all look fabulous , i wil post some more pics when i take them . i am hunting down my dream wedding dress now in size 12 eeeeeeekkkkkkkk and still 6 months till wedding .
Back to top Go down
Westy

Westy

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty19/07/11, 08:43 am

Zippy

OMG I just had a look at some of your pics WOW WOW AND WOW, hope I can look like that, you must have worked really hard.

Must feel so good about that!!!!!!!!!!!

WestyWeight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 644107 Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 253309
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty18/07/11, 06:59 am

you are making perfect sense loosinit and it is exactly what I was saying.... we just dont see our selves.. perhaps because we see inside ourselves and dont judge ourselves as others do...and it often takes a picture of us for us to actually "see" what other saw...or see as the case maybe.

I judge myself now...harder than anyone else ever could. They say a picture is worth a thousand words... I beg to differ because the only words that drop out of my mouth when ever I see any photo of myself, past or present is "oh shit"

I have seen photos of you loosinit of when you were larger and when you were thinner and in both cases I have seen a beautiful person..

I have never liked myself...that has not changed I battle constantly with my self worth and perhaps I use my band to punish myself.. I dont know.

As you know I too am struggling with my band.. I have to self impose diet and exercise because I cant get the fill in me to make this thing work.. not everyones problem but it is my personal war.
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty18/07/11, 06:45 am

Nah it makes perfect sense losingit. That's a big issue with women...and why there are so many who suffer from eating disorders. What we see is different to what others see or what we see in a reflection. Before i lost any weight i would look in the mirror and think i looked huge, then i'd look at a photo and think i looked even bigger, then i wouldn't look at anything and just THINK about what i looked like and i would feel smaller than i was. Its so strange isn't it. Now i've dropped a size or two i feel bigger in some ways then when i was actually bigger. And i also feel a bit more paranoid when being intimate now i'm smaller than i did when i was bigger. Why? I feel almost apologetic with my partner...like 'sorry i look this way' where as before it was like 'well i just look this way.' Maybe the mind will never be in sync with the body. Its like Zippy said 'now i am critical to the point of being cruel...' I remember when i was younger and truely skinny...and i felt fat. Loved what you said Zip...so true. We are strange creatures...
Back to top Go down
Losingit

Losingit

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty18/07/11, 06:28 am

Now this gets me going! When I was smaller, I looked at photos of myself at my biggest, and couldn't believe how big I was. Now that I have regained a good deal of what I lost, I can't believe the photos of me when I was smaller - it just isn't me. I now look at the bigger photos and think 'yeah, I'm not that far from there now', and think that's the real me.

My issue has always been that I just don't see myself as I am in the mirror - be that bigger or smaller. When I was larger, I didn't see myself as being as large as I was. When I was smaller, I didn't see myself as being that small.

Six months ago when I was given a photo of myself just over 3 years ago that I hadn't seen before, I thought I looked terrible. Now I think it's not that bad.

The point is, perception is everything. My perception of myself has never been what matched up with the mirror or other people's view of me.

Aaaargh - I'm not really making sense. I'll go back in the closet and keep my thoughts to myself.
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty18/07/11, 05:32 am

Spanx.... everyone has been so kind about the posted photos.

Its funny but you never seeeeee yourself really when your bigger or maybe as mothers and women we just dont look at ourselves the way we did when we were young. I look back on my photos...and there are many pictures of me taken when I was larger that I look at now and wonder why I didnt see "it"... that thing that everyone else saw but I just managed to look around when I stood in front of the mirror every morning.

Now I am critical to the point of cruel with myself. I scrutinize every roll, wobble and wrinkle... It, probably more so than the band ( because I run it with only half a mil in it these days) keeps me from back sliding to that point of no return.

I dont know that its pride, in fact I think it falls solidly into the fear basket...fear of becoming that invisible person again... that invisible to me person.

Oddly now I am more invisible to others than I was when I was "husky"... I dont draw stares or scruteny... I am a boringly normal, beige person now. Funny really because I was fat all those years because I was hiding. Now I realise I was simply that hot pink elephant hiding behind a blade of grass
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty18/07/11, 03:41 am

Wow zippy what an inspiration you are, you look soooooooooooooooooooooo much younger well done
Back to top Go down
Jo

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty18/07/11, 01:30 am

great photos zippy..and yes I agree with everyone...you look amazing...and sooo much younger....

I need to find some photos.....mine are on the other computer which is sooooo slow now...grrr
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty13/07/11, 12:34 pm

ha haaaa.....actually my husband calls me a closet blonde cos I make dumb statements... I blame it on the blonde foils in my hair.
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty13/07/11, 11:18 am

OMG Zippy. What a transformation. You are absolutely gorgeous. I am going to look at those pictures every time I am looking for inspiration.

Well done. You dont look like I thought you would for some reason. Just quietly you hubby is a bit cute too lol.
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty12/07/11, 07:53 am

they loaded small onto photo bucket... I tried to enlarge them but they were fuzzy. You are both very kind about me looking like my daughter but at 21 she is much more beautiful than her 48 year old dragon of a mother...but I luvs yuz much for the fib
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty12/07/11, 07:28 am

Actually I agree. I couldn't get the pics any bigger and had to go to properties to get the names. Trish big and trish smaller. It was hard to pick I can tell you. Don't tell your daughter though.
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty12/07/11, 02:39 am

you soooo schweeet.. I will get that fifty bucks off to you straight away.. worth every cent for the bribe
Back to top Go down
Losingit

Losingit

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty12/07/11, 02:36 am

Congratulations, ladies - great photos. Can see how far you have come, and it is certainly life-changing for most people.

May I just say, though - Zippy I think you looked gorgeous in the original photo too. There are some of us who looked not so good with all the weight on, but I think you look beautiful in your starting photo. Of course you look even better now. Wow - what a change. Hard to see the difference between the mother and the daughter! Well done.
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty12/07/11, 12:48 am

You are all ever so kind... I am however, very realistic and at 48 I am happy to look normal...which was my goal from the outset of banding...to just look normal..and I do so I guess I made it.

Linda I lost all of mine too due to a crash of the computer but I was lucky enough to have a comp tech retreive some of them... ( I was desperate to get the last photos of my mum at Christmas ).. ( now that was a snot and tears performance when I realised they had gone down the gurgerler).

Anywhooo the upshot is I loaded my photos not for compliments but just to show I did something in 3 years... not celebrity gorgeouse ( though the husband who has been my honey since I was 16 thinks so.. he doesnt get out much me thinks) Buuuut I dont get little kids staring at me anymore... I dont get that look when I walk into clothing stores... my doctor no longer asks me if I have considered a diet ( duh )... I no longer get heart palpitations when I get on a plane and look at the seats... I no longer have a crisis when asked out and need to get dressed up... ok Im lying... I always chuck a wobbly and throw a pathetic teen tanty... but at least I have more than one good top that fits now.

Congratulations to all the lovely ladies on here, whether we lose 10 kilos or 150.. whether we keep it off or some of it creeps back on... we did it.. we tried it and we gave it a red hot go... no one... and I mean no one understands the desperation and the need to fit into society that this decision took more than we do.

I think we are all beautiful and brave and an inspiration..... Yay us Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 644107
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty12/07/11, 12:25 am

Looking great girls. I lost my before photos in a computer crash. I still have lots from a non digital camera though. My drivers licence before banding is gross. It takes looking back like this to see how far we have come.

Keep up the good work everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kirsten

Kirsten

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty11/07/11, 11:43 am

Suzzie & Zippy, yous' look fabulous!!!!
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty11/07/11, 08:05 am

Smile Thank you Zippy ! Thank you debs !
Zippy you look awesome !! job well done ...
This page is great its lovely to be able to put faces to names ...
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty11/07/11, 05:57 am

Suzzie you look fab, a real difference. No wonder you're feeling good! Looking awesome!

Zip, holy crapmoly! You look like a different person...or at least 15 years younger....gobsmacked.

You both look so good, well done ladies, you're an inspiration that's for sure!

debs

ps i feel guilty for having mcnuggets for lunch now. LMAO Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 644107
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty11/07/11, 02:06 am

blardy hell I was a beeeeeeeeeast!!!!
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty11/07/11, 02:04 am

By the way Suzzie...whoot wooo darlin you look 10 years younger!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Picture Gallery
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next