debs
Renae
Delia
noahdabear
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty04/04/11, 07:03 am

I think I might turn the pictures of you girls into motivational fridge magnets!
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty04/04/11, 04:18 am

It was a wow moment when you showed us your photos last weekend Donna you do look better in real life too :)
Back to top Go down
littledoobz

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty04/04/11, 03:54 am

Ok here goes.... before looking oh so happy lol

Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Donna_10 Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 P3240010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty04/04/11, 01:55 am

Debs before and after pics so far..

Photobucket
Before surgery and 7 months later...19kg gone.

Thanks a million for this Debs - Yay for smaller bottoms!
Tanya :)
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty25/03/11, 09:47 pm

Thanks everyone. It certainly feels so much better to have all this weight off. I am over half way now. Those pics are older now but havn't had a chance to add my later ones. Thanks so much Tanya for posting them for me. I am not a technological little bunny lol.
Back to top Go down
Raerae

Raerae

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty25/03/11, 09:58 am

Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 579334 Wow, good on YOU! You must be feeling fantastic.
Cheers
Rae
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty25/03/11, 07:58 am

Wow Sharon, you look so different! You must be rapt...you look great!
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty25/03/11, 05:29 am

sharon you hot little mamma you, you look fantastic. Yes Tanya will do that thanks :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty25/03/11, 03:07 am

Sharons Before and After pics so far...
Photobucket
Week Zero (Before Optifast).

Photobucket
Week 14 (A further 3-4kgs lost since these pics were taken).

Sharon this is FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for sharing these with everyone (can't wait to see more).
Tanya x

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty24/03/11, 11:49 pm

Trace I would be more than happy to post them for you.

Anyone who is finding the picture side of things a bit tricky can email their pics to atayn73@yahoo.com.au or send me the links and we will get them up for you.
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty24/03/11, 07:12 am

I tried but gave up lucky because I was naked.....NOT lol seriously did try but nope wouldn't work
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty24/03/11, 06:58 am

Does anyone have any more pics? Love seeing these even though i'm too shy to post myself...but i'm trying to get the courage up :)
Anyone?
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty10/03/11, 02:51 am

Oh sorry! lol You're right...i get on a roll and don't think. Doh!
Back to top Go down
Ange

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty09/03/11, 10:29 pm

Debs, I thought I would reply to your last post in my journal thread so that we dont end up hijacking the weight loss pictures thread too severely! :D
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty09/03/11, 10:53 am

HI Ange, i'm glad you got a diagnosis and are finding ways to handle it. Its a terrible feeling when your body turns against you isn't it. Damn autoimmune system! lol I too have a good rheumy, and a dermatologist who is helping with my skin. I've been sunburnt in the past too and just went brown, but last year i was out in the sun for about an hour and my shins got burnt. I've never had a burn like it. It blistered and wept and the skin went mental and black and i could barely walk for about 3 weeks...and it took six months for the burn to heal, and now i have scaring from it. It felt like the burn went down to my bones, one of the most painful things. I was as sick as a dog. lol My doc was talking about the chemo drug methotrexate (probably what they want to put you on?) but without a definite diagnosis i just take anti inflamatories for joint pain and mersyndol for the headaches, thyroxine because my thyroid is being attacked, bp meds and a multivitamin.
Did you have a positive ana?
Hope you're feeling better and continue to do so, i've felt a bit better since loosing some weight. It can only help right.
cheers
debs
Back to top Go down
Ange

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty09/03/11, 09:15 am

Hang in there Debs, and don't stop searching until you find our what your body is doing.
I am not on any treatment for SLE at this stage, but I am keeping a close eye on everything and I have a good rheumy.. I don't fancy steroids or chemo therapy and its not at that stage anyway. I keep out of the sun, get plenty of rest, and hopefully when I lose this weight I will feel like a new woman! I take vitamin B and folate and thats about it, other than anti inflammatories when my joints freak out or the head aches get too much.
Feel free to message me any time if you want to know anything, or if I can help in any way..

x
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty09/03/11, 12:23 am

HI Ange,

geeze you sound like me...the sunburn thing, weight gain, joint pain, and other things. They say i have all the symptoms of SLE too but the bloods come back negative so they're stumped. Its an ongoing process to search for what it is. I was recently put on a strong drug that made me really sick so i'm just getting over that. Now they're looking at my adrenals...its like my body is attacking itself. Strange. I hope you're getting some treatment for SLE and are feeling a bit better. I'm sure you will do it...i can tell you're going to give it your best and thats all anyone can do. With very similar symptoms to yours i have managed to loose 19kg since last august (not as quick as a lot of bandits but i thought it would be a slower process for me re my health) so i'm sure you'll have no problems. Keep us posted as to how you're going. And hope you're feeling well (relatively speaking) lol
Cheers!
debs
Back to top Go down
Ange

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty08/03/11, 11:41 am

Hi Debs'

Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 579334 You're so lovely!

Thanks so much for your kind words.. I started having weird and varied symptoms in Montenegro when these first two photos were taken. Joint pain, fluid retention, tiredness, a sunburn that was like NOTHING I had ever experienced (and I grew up in PNG and far North Queensland, so I had had some ripper sun burns) over the next year I piled on the weight and continue to do so. Even on lite n easy 1200 calorie plan I gained 3 kg in one month. I was recently diagnosed with Lupus (SLE) and Chronic Fatigue. I am hoping that having a lap band will be the answer to losing weight and keeping it off. I know I will have to eay VERY LITTLE in order to achieve this but I am really committed to taking control of my body again.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some health problems too.. I hope its nothing too serious..

Thanks again for your sweet words, and here's to posting some more "Skinny Pics" really really soon..
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty08/03/11, 11:27 am

You are so brave ange. I'm too shy to post my pic...but yours are fantastic. You still look beautiful even with the 25ks. I want to ask what your health problems were but i know thats nosy. PLease feel free to ignore the question! lol
I only ask because i've had some health things too. I'm sure you'll have no trouble loosing the weight, but even if you had to stay at your current size you would still be gorgeous. Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 644107 Hope you're feeling better.
debs
Back to top Go down
noahdabear

noahdabear

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty07/03/11, 05:35 am

yay more people posting pics woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Ange

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty07/03/11, 03:15 am

Aw thanks Tanya.. I can see you have already lost five kg's so CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope I can ditch that 25 at the same rate that you are already losing!! How exciting for you!!

My tummy isnt so "peaches and cream" these days.. more like creamed rice... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty06/03/11, 02:53 pm

Linken, have a look at the early posts, just ignore the first one I made - Nic's (Noahdabear) instructions on posting pictures are much easier.

Ange, I looked at your green web and thought "wow, ouch, wow" in that order...

25kg's is not a lot to loose, especially armed with your gumption and a lapband! You are going to miss your peaches and cream abdomen for a while though - mine looks more like plums and cranberries right now.

Big , big thanks for posting these, I will follow suit soon.

Last edited by Tanya on 19/03/11, 07:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove broken image link)
Back to top Go down
Linken

Linken

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty06/03/11, 11:03 am

What Happened Miss Me? You are so pretty. You weren't even fat in the pics where you say you are the fat one but wow, you look like you lost heaps.
Back to top Go down
Ange

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty06/03/11, 08:04 am

These are 2 pictures of me two years ago just before it all went pear shaped, literally.. We were on holiday in Montenegro and I was just beginning to notice that things were getting weird for me, health wise..

Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Sector48296816

Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Sector2922400

annnnd.. here is where I am at now.. around 25 kg's heavier.. :(

Clue: I am the fat one..

Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 DSC_0044

Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Stars

Now I am four weeks away from being banded and I am really hoping to add some more pictures to this thread in the coming months that see me looking somewhat like my old self..

Putting these photos here has been really scary but I think its an important part of my process so thanks....
Back to top Go down
Linken

Linken

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty05/03/11, 11:13 am

can you tell me how to put up a before picture that will show on my profile as well as the avator pic? I want to know how to add pics as I go onto my profile, more than just one pic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss Picture Gallery   Weight Loss Picture Gallery - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Picture Gallery
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next