Losingit
Vogette
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anewsharon

anewsharon

Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty13/01/11, 07:22 am

I stepped out my walk today. I quite enjoyed it. Its nice to be able to walk up hills without having to stop halfway.

During today I spent over an hour on my Wii fit. Its good because it is quite fun. I am just finding my way around it atm.
Back to top Go down
littledoobz

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty13/01/11, 04:52 am

Ok well my body hurts lol

I had a one hour session with my personal trainer!

Boxing = 20 mins
Swimming = 20 mins
Weights = 15 mins
Stretching = 5 mins

My heart rate monitor recorded calories burnt as 339 not a bad effort... totally shattered now though lol
Oh well I did say I would go hard after not doing anything yesterday.

Cheers,
Donna xo
Back to top Go down
haymar

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty12/01/11, 02:00 pm

Back to the pool tomorrow missing the regular exercise. A small walk tonight
Back to top Go down
littledoobz

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty12/01/11, 09:27 am

Hmmmm no exercise for me today... bad girl!!

Double effort tomorrow me thinks ;p
Back to top Go down
noahdabear

noahdabear

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty11/01/11, 11:00 pm

now i'm back at work i walk an average of 9 kms a day you would think i would be dropping weight but noooooo
Back to top Go down
noahdabear

noahdabear

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty11/01/11, 10:59 pm

i use my wii fit every day love it !

i am actually about to buy the kinect system cause i am sick of remote controls and batteries.
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty11/01/11, 08:18 pm

Rosebud balance board is great you need it with a lot of the exercise stuff but highly :) recommend it and you can use it as scales yes it weighs you. But the first time I weighed I got a shock because the little avatar goes oh ohhhhh how rude lol I nearly punched it but it is cool
Back to top Go down
rose bud

rose bud

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty11/01/11, 01:06 pm

hay Sharon let us know how it goes, keep thinking about the wii balance board thingy but dont know if its worth it dont know any one that has one. Happy moving with yours..
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty11/01/11, 09:20 am

I have just bought a Wii fit. Not sure how I will go. My son is trying it out as we speak. (I let him do it so he can show me how to do it tomorrow. That is my excuse and I will stick to it).
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty11/01/11, 09:07 am

Yesterday: 22 minute scheduled cardio, upper & lower body workout on Wii Active 2

Then 58 minute cardio step & boxing workout (a killer!)

Today: 25 minute scheduled cardio, upper body & core workout

Then 20 minute step & boxing

Good God do I feel virtuous but I doooo feeel fantastic!!!! I am now in my 3rd week of the 9 week program. My recovery time is getting better & better. Feeling fabulous. Haven't even bothered to weigh in, and honestly don't feel the need right now. I know I have lost!!!

Woo hoo!
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty11/01/11, 07:14 am

You are a machine littledoobz you ever watched GI Jane? You go girl lol
Back to top Go down
littledoobz

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty11/01/11, 06:24 am

Today I smashed myself at the gym.... 1 Hr of cardio

15 mins - cross trainer level 14
10 mins - spin bike level 10 (bit low but the good old knee doesnt like much more)
3 x 15 reps - leg press and holds
10 mins - grinder level 16 (this one was the killer, arms are like jelly)
10 mins - stretching

Jumped in the pool when I got home... completely stuffed but feel energised in the same sense
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty11/01/11, 04:19 am

You will do well Steiny. Just like your weight loss so far. You should start a journal. It would be good to read the words of someone so motivating. And to have the male point of view would be good too.
Back to top Go down
Steiny

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty11/01/11, 04:14 am

l got an exercise bike yesterday. lt was only $149 from Aldi, and is heavy duty for up to 150kg. l've made a pact with the wife to take it back inside 2 months if l don't use it 30 mins every day :-) So far it's much harder than walking...
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty09/01/11, 07:35 am

Thinking of you Delia. Hope it all goes ok. Feeling really bad for the poor people up in Queensland.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty09/01/11, 07:23 am

No exercise today.

We had had over 10 inches or rain today on top of the 32inches the last 4 weeks. The roads out of town are all flooded. We are cut off. I dunno There is still a lot more to come. We have people here for the night that can't get to their home.
The house across the road has the water up to it. We are up high.
It is so pouring down as I write this.
Delia
Back to top Go down
http://deliahereiam.blogspot.com/
haymar

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty09/01/11, 06:18 am

Todays exercise- walk to the restaurant for breakfast only about 10 mins
each way, need to crank things up again.
Back to top Go down
littledoobz

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty09/01/11, 04:01 am

Exercise Journal - Page 3 253309

Today's exercise was cleaning the pool followed by 20 mins of lap time...
Back to top Go down
littledoobz

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty08/01/11, 12:45 am

My exercise for the day has been mowing lawns, weeding and whipper snipping... its humid out there today.
Sweating my ass off... a dip in the pool finished the job!
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty07/01/11, 10:31 pm

I think I get myself a Wii fit. Will just have to kick my son off his wii for a little bit. Walking is not cutting it for me anymore. I has been great to be alot fitter though.
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

PostSubject: Wii for Exercise!   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty07/01/11, 10:23 pm

Well, have been using the Wii for exercise for a while now, but I bought the Wii Active 2 for the family (well, for me really) for Christmas.

I have been using it diligently (and my two girls have too) ever since Christmas, and my goodness, is it a good workout!

It is like having a personal trainer. The exercises are good (hard!) and you track your progress. It is a mix of cardio, upper body, lower body, core exercises. It uses a resistance band, the balance board, weights. I am in the middle of a 9 week challenge which gives you a range of workouts. It expects you to workout 4 times a week for a total of 2 hours and burn 600 cals (in total, not in one session!) but this can be increased or decreased. I do this, plus create my own workouts for the other days, or for more on the same day! I can really notice already increased strength in my quad muscles, my shoulders and my abs!

I must say, at the moment I am loving it!. I am actually coming home from work at 5 pm, changing, and then getting straight in to it!. It is a good stress reliever as well. I am currently hating my job (looking for a new one!) so I really need the relief! The job is making me sleep badly from constantly thinking about it, so I welcome the distraction the Wii gives!

Trouble is, it does make me hungry! I did have a small fill on Tuesday, and whilst I notice a little more restriction, I am still getting hungry. I'll give it a couple of weeks then get a little more fill, I think.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty06/01/11, 05:09 am

I exercised this morning.
I am making plans for extra exercise as the classes open in the next weeks.
The pool is what I really like so that will be on. Karate I hope to be going to some lessons in Feb. Zumba dancing will be the other and I have 6 classes of line dancing to use up so will do that as well.
I will be seeing a personal trainer but not sure where that will take me.
Now I have written it all down maybe it is a bit much.
Back to top Go down
Steiny

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty05/01/11, 09:47 pm

Keep at it Delia. Exercise really is much easier once it's a habit. l struggled to walk more than 10 mins at the start and really, really disliked it. After keeping at it for a month or so it was much easier and l didn't mind it so much. Now, 10 months down the track l really enjoy going for a walk, particularly longer walks. lt takes me 10 mins or so to get into it, and then anything up to the next 80mins is great. After an hour and a half it becomes really tiring again. l try to get at least 8000 steps each day, and l can go a day without, but by the next day my body is sort of craving the long walk...
l'm naturally a lazy person, so if l can do it anyone can. Just stick at it for a month or two.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty04/01/11, 11:57 pm

Donna you are so committed.
I have never liked exercise except swimming.
If I can walk each day for now I will be happy.
Go girl Go Cheer Cheer
Back to top Go down
littledoobz

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty04/01/11, 11:42 pm

My friends call me a gym junkie as I go to the gym about three times a week and I have a personal trainer I see once a week.

Havent been to the gym since 23rd of December and i've been totally lazy during the festive season.

Back on the bike so to speak today. I have a knee injury which prevents me from high impact movements so running is out which i'm annoyed about because I was just getting back into it and had built up to 3km without stopping :)

My sessions includes the following:

5 mins warm up on spin bike
10 x 300m sprints on the rowing machine OR cross trainer level 12 x 20 mins
3 x 15 rep weights (each day I do three different excersises x 3)

Depending on time, I jump back on the bike for 5 mins
Normally 300-400 calories depending how hard I push myself

My Personal Training sessions normally consist of the following:

Cardio Boxing x 25 mins OR Pool work (weather dependent)
Weights x 15 mins
Stretching 5 mins

After writing this i'm excited to get back into it and kick start the scales again

Cheers,
Donna

Exercise Journal - Page 3 14278
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Journal   Exercise Journal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exercise Journal
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next