HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds   SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds Empty17/11/11, 10:09 pm

Next get together is December 15th 6.30pm at Vanilla Bean Commercial Street (changed from Sorrentos) Mount Gambier either come for dinner or coffee or just a chat. Let me know a few days before so I can change the reservation if needed :)
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds   SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds Empty22/09/11, 12:51 am

Don't forget the get together next week at 6.30pm on the 29th September at Sorrentos in Mount Gambier on Bay Road across from the Cave Gardens you can come for a bite or just a coffee a lady will be speaking about having her band removed and whats to come. Please let me know if you are coming and of others you know about too so I can change reservation if I need to. Hope to see you there oh and bring along before/after photos we have new people coming :)
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds   SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds Empty04/09/11, 09:09 am

I am looking forward to it Trace.
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds   SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds Empty30/08/11, 11:28 pm

Next get together is in Mount Gambier 29th September at 6.30pm at Sorrentos for dinner or just a coffee. We have a lady speaking about her experience a few weeks ago having to have her band removed. Bring along a before/after photo of yourself if you like we have three or four new people coming. Hope to see you there :) happy banding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds   SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds Empty

Back to top Go down

SA meet ups Mount Gambier, Penola, Millicent and surrounds
Page 1 of 1