noahdabear
Delia
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
debs

debs

WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty01/06/11, 12:31 pm

Don't be discouraged Jo, everyone has slip ups. You could try eating protein when you have a craving though i know this is hard when you crave chocolate! lol Now that its winter what if you were to make some nice hot chocolates with skim or light milk, and chuck in a couple of marshmallows to gooey it up. Maybe a slight adjustment might help get you back on track? Try not to beat yourself up though as it can make you more stressed and stress can make some people eat more. There are some nice recipes in the recipe section that might help.

debs
Back to top Go down
Jo

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty01/06/11, 12:19 pm

Thanks Deb :-)

I've got a feeling I might of stretched my pouch. I can eat alot and i'm slowly putting on weight. Fair enuff alot of it is things like choccie so I havent really had that "full" feeling.

I'm so disappointed in myself. I got down to 1.5kg from goal and now have gone in the opposit direction....

Please stand in line and give me a good slapping

WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 548438
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty01/06/11, 07:28 am

zactly and its a form of cycling (of food) which tricks your metabolism and stops it slowing down so you dont gain easily or plateau on small intakes of food
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty31/05/11, 01:22 pm

I agree with Zippy. Somedays i can eat way more food than on the day i wrote down.... so maybe your fill level is ok Jo. Its good to be able to eat a variety of foods.

Yesterday was a big food day... I had bacon and beans for breakfast. Fish, salad and a chocolate milk for lunch, and for dinner I had macaroni with homemade mince and vegie bolognaise. Some days i can eat a lot, others a small amount...i just hope that overall it tips in my favour and i loose some weight. So far it seems to be working, i can indulge sometimes and it doesn't have a big effect overall as long as other days i eat lighter. Today has been a lighter day...

Breakfast...bakes beans...coffee
Lunch...coffee and bite of cheeseccake
Dinner...a small amount of chicken satay and rice.

I like that this happens. I don't feel deprived because i'm not eating so little that my metabolism slows down, where even the smallest amount of food can cause a gain. I like to be able to eat a wide variety. And i know that my 'lots of food' days are probably still less food than pre band :) I actually worry about eating too little, it plays on my mind. You know how people with eating disorders eat teeny tiny amounts and then can't understand why they gain a pound? Its their bodies way of trying to keep them alive. I don't want my body to become used to a tiny amount of food...otherwise i have nowhere else to go if i do stop loosing. (If that any sense.) This is just the way i look at it though, and it gives me some peace of mind.
Hope it gives you some peace of mind too Jo.

debs
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 11:50 am

just for the record.. eating too little is not always a good thing.. we dont need to be at starvation level... try lifting your protein and dropping the carbs a bit for a few days to get the eating back under control... too tight a band and not being able to eat properly leads to problems
Back to top Go down
Jo

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 11:18 am

Oh my gosh, I so need another fill.

I can eat way more than that :-(

I like the fact I can still eat bread, meat etc but i'm finding i'm able to eat that little bit more..

Oh well, off for another fill me thinks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 02:53 am

It seems like a modest but healthy amount to me Debs.
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty27/05/11, 02:12 am

B: cup of coffee

L: small bowl of homemade tomato, bacon and risoni soup

D: two slices of silverside with a tablespoon of mash and some cheese sauce. Broccoli.

Snack: cupa soup (tomato)
piece of shaved chicken (total blockage and puking..bad! :)

Does this seem like too much food?
Back to top Go down
noahdabear

noahdabear

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty17/04/11, 11:42 am

i thought i would start monitoring my eating again

breakfast 1/2 glass milk

lunch 1 chicken wing

dinner 1 soft taco without the taco

so full !!!1
Back to top Go down
kjnm81

kjnm81

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty26/03/11, 07:06 am

Thanks so much Delia!!! Just feels like I have eternity to go...

B: 1/2 cup yoghurt & muesli
L: 1/2 potato, cheese & bacon pancake & a greek salad. 1/2 glass of OJ
D: Not hungry
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty25/03/11, 11:28 am

Kjnm
What a great weight loss you have had. Congratulations.
B 1/2 cup Oatmeal with a few sultanas and bit of milk
S. Apple
L Prawns with salad and coleslaw and 2 small vita wheat biscuit
piece of licorice
S. Nectarine sm vita wheat and labne
D 60g salmon salad and coleslaw
S Small bit of brownie kalvi and labne
about 6 cups tea today and water water
Back to top Go down
http://deliahereiam.blogspot.com/
kjnm81

kjnm81

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty24/03/11, 11:32 am

I'm the same, if I have something get stuck & it takes a while to pass, I'm put off my food, I lose my appetite and can't finish the meal.

B: 1/4 yoghurt & museli
L: 1 cup of chips & salad with a light ranch dressing & a glass of orange juice
D: 1/2 bowl of alfredo pasta
S: 2 Kit Kat fingers ( Not a huge chocolate fan but it was there!!! lol)
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 10:46 am

Thats great Delia, so glad it is working for you the way you want it to. I didn't realise you'd had three bands. Its amazing you stuck with it as it would be easy to get fed up and feel like giving up. Well done.
I know, isn't the weather sooo sticky and horrid! I've had loads of water today too.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 09:57 am

Debs it is very different this time for me.
The couple of times I have got something stuck it does go through with a little pain and not much coming up. With the previous two bands it was a lot of pain and a lot coming up.
Yes I am feeling full and after food gets stuck I don't want to eat.
Today I could only eat about 1/2cup before I felt the full feeling.

I hope it stays.

Today
B cup of tea a two teaspoons stew
S 1/2 cup stew and cup of tea
D 1/2 cup chunky pumpkin bacon and bean soup
S. 2 tablespoons nuts and seeds
IT IS SO VERY HOT AND MUGGY HERE THIS AFTERNOON AND NIGHT
3 mini spilt ice blocks
D mango smoothie
1/4 cupDiet Jelly and carnation skinny milk.
May have a cup of tea later tonight I always have 2 tsp. of smilk with the tea.
Water and heaps of it today
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty22/03/11, 03:17 am

Well done Delia, must feel so good to have restriction. What does it feel like? Is it that elusive feeling of fullness on a small amount? Or is it an axe in the chest? Since the band i'm quite confused about the signals as they aren't what they used to be. I don't get 'full' i just get pain after two mouthfuls, then it clears in a few minutes, then i can eat without restriction. I'd love to get that 'full' feeling. Is that what its like for you?

Cate you're lucky. If i get something stuck it passes really quickly and i feel no pain or queasyness etc... i can eat easily unfortunately.

Breakfast: Nothing (had a fasting blood test)
Lunch: A bread roll with ham and tomato and a diet pepsi. A handful of potato chips.
Dinner: Will be chicken pie (homemade)
Late night snack: Will be a cup of noodles (if i feel like it, and i usually do.)
Back to top Go down
catton54

catton54

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty21/03/11, 08:25 pm

Once I get something stuck , I immediately lose my appetite...can be starving, but once that stick occurs, appetite is gone.....a blessing sometimes...

Cate xoxoxo

Last edited by catton54 on 22/03/11, 08:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty21/03/11, 02:56 pm

I have restriction and so happy about it.
B cup of tea 2/3 grain toast with 2 sardines
S 2hands of nuts and seeds
L small fillet steak 60g with coleslaw on grain toast with mayo
S 5 sm vita wheat with labne and bit of cheese and slice of tomate on one
D picked at sausage mince rissole and got it stuck so then I was not hungry so had a cup of tea and a bit of labne

So happy to have restriction but I will have to be careful.
It has taken 10 months to get it Smiley!! Smiley!! with little fills and some out at times.
Back to top Go down
catton54

catton54

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 08:57 am

Did have tea, actually 2 at about 6am... had brekkie at 10.30.....some days I can have a sausage other days, no way......I have found the 30sec break between mouth fulls very rewarding, and with good results......
Back to top Go down
haymar

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 08:14 am

Cate
Might be good to start with the cup of tea. I would find sausages
hard for breakfast. Chips many people find difficult
margot
Back to top Go down
catton54

catton54

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty06/03/11, 05:43 am

Have had a couple of good days, but starting the chucking again.....
Brekky at beach - I managed 1/2 sausage, but chucked it up again....did get a 1/2 cooked tomatoes down after that and 1/2 cuppa tea.....
Lunch - chips on the beach, did have about 10 in sauce
Dinner will be a protein shake
snacks -small tub yoghurt and must ahve had about 6 cups of tea.....
Cate xoxoxo

Last edited by catton54 on 06/03/11, 09:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty05/03/11, 12:52 pm

Sat
B 2 cups of tea with 2 choc biscuits with neighbour (bad going there before breakfast and staying till 10.30)
S 2 crackers with cheese
L Lettuce roll
S few chips (Husband left them out usually I don't touch them. I had 5 before putting the packet away)
D small serve of fish (floured and lightly fried in 1 tsp olive oil) with 1 potato cut into chips and baked in over
S small serve of parsnip soup with spoon of cream
water
still have the funny throat but other then that feeling ok.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty04/03/11, 07:23 am

Fri
B 2 crackers with bit of raw labne and cheese fruit and yoghurt 2/3 cup
L Sm lettuce roll
S Glass skim milk
D 40g pork mashed vegetables about 3/2 cup and could not eat it all.
2 cups tea with sm and water
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty04/03/11, 07:21 am

Thru
B fruit and yoghurt
L 2 crackers with ham and labne
Snack Skim Milk
Nectarine
D Energizer drink
Not hungry at all hope it is the band fill and not the cold I have.
Back to top Go down
catton54

catton54

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty01/03/11, 09:33 pm

Having the protein shakes in the morning, and keeping them down YEAH, lost 1.2kgs in 2 weeks, not good but a loss.....did a pot of stew in the slow cooker yesterday - steak and vegies, not sure if it will be ok, but tell you tomorrow.....Oh and have cruskits and salad with Tuna for lunch the last few days with cup of soup......had the same for dinner last night.......

Cate xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
catton54

catton54

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty23/02/11, 06:29 am

Sago...I think it is a seed, that you soak, and boil in milk with a little sweetener, can do lots of things with it actually, I find it goes down well...love it.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY   WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT BANDITS EAT IN A DAY
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next