HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not to happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zippy

zippy

tamaris - Not to happy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not to happy    tamaris - Not to happy  Empty14/04/13, 11:49 pm

I love my sleeve. Its "normal" I dont have to be careful of what I eat. I can eat steak and bread etc. Nothing ever gets stuck and the only way I know that I have had surgery is that I get to half a cup volume of food and I am full...not in pain but sated like a normal unbanded unanythinged stomach.

I am blissfully happy now and have no worries as to slippages or reflux... in fact I am no different now than any average joe on the street except I eat way way less, am never hungry.

It has worked out fabulously but that is me and it isnt for everyone. I have zero regrets and wish I had gone this route in the first place.

I am glad that you are sorting out the legal side of things. I understand being pissed off .... I would be volcanic about it.

Stay in touch because we would all love to hear how your going.
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

PostSubject: Re: Not to happy    tamaris - Not to happy  Empty14/04/13, 07:58 am

Thanks Zippy
My band has been really great this slip is the first time i have had any problems and really it was my own fault i have had near 3 years of bliss ! But i have been laid up with this back and put on weight so i decided to get a fill it was silly to much in the band some thing i eat got stuck and for the first time ever i had to vomit i knew i had done damage to it because for three weeks i had pain and felt sick if ii ate anything ... Sleeve nup not for me i will get this fixed MAA are writing to tamaris's insurance company as she is still registered here in aussie and she is still paying insurances so they are going to get her to pay back my $3500 as she has failed her duty of care towards me as her patient and i have Blackburn lawyers also on it they handle lapband cases and said i have a case so they are work no win no pay for me ! they are staying back and letting the medical association of australia handle it first and if they don't get an answer then the lawyer will step in ... Thank you for your kind words i am just really pissed off with the way i have been treated . So you like the sleeve better than the band ? I was happy with my life and the band and i still am i guess i have started working hard again and have dropped a few kilo's so will just keep plodding i was happy at 81.3 i did not want to go futher i felt that was were my body was happiest .. i will come into your thread every one has disappeared from mine it would be nice to see how they are all traveling these days .
lol ok best go cheers suzzie
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: Not to happy    tamaris - Not to happy  Empty14/04/13, 02:37 am

Suzzie I know this is left of centre but maybe you should consider not being re sleeved and switching to a sleeve... its the best thing I ever did to be frank about it.

I am so sorry you are having to endure this misery of woes with your body at the moment.

Please feel free to hang out in the Junies thread... there are only 2 of us in there that were banded in June there rest are adopted children that we love with a passionate abandon....we would love you big time too!
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

PostSubject: Miss Tamaris Hoffman   tamaris - Not to happy  Empty10/04/13, 12:50 am

Could anyone who knows of or has been banded by Miss Tamaris Hoffman leave me a message ?
I am in the processes of getting information in finding out what my legal rights are with her leaving and us having know were to go and no one to see regarding care of our bands with out having to pay the $3500.00 again because the surgeon who put the band in must look after me as the warranty stays with her unless she gets some one to take over her practise . Trouble is he wants nothing to do with the lap bands and has refused to see me and has got a local GP doing fills i am mega pissed off and am going to take legal action against Tamaris regard her duty of care towards me .. Please get in contacted if you are having problems .. Cheers suzzie
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

PostSubject: Re: Not to happy    tamaris - Not to happy  Empty09/04/13, 10:22 am

Thanks Deb
Feeling a bit down but i will get through i have three doctors to call tomorrow to see if i can get an appointment with two in Shepparton one in Melbourne so fingers crossed x Things just happen i know that it is part of live but it has been a horrid two years with constant health issues for both hubby and myself plus my parents so am pretty much over it all these days and the one thing i know i need to keep me happy and healthy has turned on me also ! oh well not much use crying over the little things i guess just keep moving forward ,
I went into the may 10 bandits but know one home so sad they have all drifted away we started this journey as a group and now know one including me has put up any up dates as to how we are traveling ... But you guys are still very close i see that is awesome . Cheers Suzzie
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: Not to happy    tamaris - Not to happy  Empty09/04/13, 09:42 am

oh suzzy you poor thing. Fancy all this happening around the same time. Back pain is a bastard and combined with band issues.... double bastard. Hey come into the Junies thread as there aren't many of us on here anymore but the ones that are all meet and chat in the Junles thread. Even cut and paste your post into the Jvnies thread incase itS missed over here. Do you have any leads on another Doc that might able to help?

Gentle hugs, Debs
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

PostSubject: Not to happy    tamaris - Not to happy  Empty09/04/13, 09:27 am

Hi Guys ,
It has been a while since i last checked in .
Things have been not so good started a new job with the same health provider i was with but mangering a sterilization unit for the dental health services .
I started having major problems with my back and hip and was sent of for a mri at this stage i got down to 81.4 kilo and had decided it was my goal and i was happy here .
i had to Endure to M.R.I one on my spine and one on my hip so i was stuck for 1.45 hours in that tunnel not been able to move when i was able to get out i was unable to move my back had locked into place and i was in agony after 10-15 minutes i was able to struggle up and limb out to the car but i had to go back to the hospital for a complete body scan which took another 45 minutes of not moving and to be injected with radio active material and to return a few hours later for another 1 hour of scans i was in pure hell just made it home took drugs and went to bed so after all this and 8 weeks of work i find out i have tendernitis in my right hip with a small tear and had steriod injections to help with that by now because i was so inactive and miserable i had gain 6 kilo's miserable as all hell then i had to go to melbourne and see a neuro surgeon and he informs me that my back is stuffed and i have brittol bone's one disc L5 is now bone on bone and the one above prolapsed with norrowing of the spinal cord and a slight curviture of the spine (yeah me ) lol so more time of work waiting to see another specalist !
Then i start to get this burning in my chest and every thing getting stuck and vomiting i have never in the last 3 years vomited and her i am chucking up all the time so today a gastro scope has been done and i have no pouch the band has moved right up to just under the ospogast so now i have to find another surgeon because mine is over sea's working with poverty struck children not sure what will happen and my weight is blossming as i am not allowed to do ant
anything in fare of doing damage to my back as it is so unstable and now my weight is a grand total of 89.3 so miserable so thats my rant not a happy chappy ................................ Suzzie I dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not to happy    tamaris - Not to happy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Not to happy
Page 1 of 1