Papaya Enzyme

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blupantz

Blupantz

Papaya Enzyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papaya Enzyme   Papaya Enzyme Empty05/06/11, 06:27 pm

I saw this thread and had to ask - how are enzymes meant to work??

After suffering with lower back pain for months and not able to take NSAIDs due to having only one kidney, I found this website http://losethebackpain.com and purchased a bottle of systemic enzymes in the hope that they would provide anti-inflammatory relief to my back, but also because reading about them they seem like a good kind of product to reduce scar tissue as well - and I've had plenty of surgeries in the past few years so thought they would be good in that regard. They are also meant to be good for circulation, cleaning out your arteries etc, so good for your heart, always a plus for us overweight people.

I only started taking them after my recent surgery to put my band back in (30 May) - so not sure how well they are really working yet, although my back pain has subsided since the surgery, there are a number of other contributing factors that may be reducing my back pain.

So, this product is made up of papaya (and many other plant products) - so likely is similar to the product being discussed here. I don't know how it would work for a 'stuck' unless it's going to assist with reducing the inflammation???

Do people think there is an issue with me taking this product while banded???
Back to top Go down
http://downsyzeme.wordpress.com/
zippy

zippy

Papaya Enzyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papaya Enzyme   Papaya Enzyme Empty01/06/11, 09:29 am

linda pinda... you drink ice cold milk if you wants to ... I will drink cream... she is right tho I did mean ice cold full cream milk
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

Papaya Enzyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papaya Enzyme   Papaya Enzyme Empty31/05/11, 07:49 am

me thinks zippy left out milk

full cream milk
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara

tumultuous-tara

Papaya Enzyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papaya Enzyme   Papaya Enzyme Empty31/05/11, 07:24 am

Zippsta,

Hee hee half a tear drop is EXACTLY how much I needed out.
I asked him to take out .05 at which he scoffed was impossible and took out .1ml.

My stoopid brain has been working overtime thinking that it will be too much.. but I have told stoopid brain to shut up cos .1ml in fact, probably IS half a drop.

Cheers
Tara Surgeon
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

Papaya Enzyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papaya Enzyme   Papaya Enzyme Empty31/05/11, 07:04 am

Tara its a super hard call when one decides to get a bit of an unfill..just make sure he just tweeks it you prob only need a half a tear drop out to make it work.

yes you are right they would be excellent for such emergencies...luckily for me ice cold full cream has always worked for me if I sip it.
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara

tumultuous-tara

Papaya Enzyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papaya Enzyme   Papaya Enzyme Empty31/05/11, 04:23 am

LOL Zippy -- you are right on the mark.
I am off for a tiny unfil today. So no enzymes for me.

Actually it's a good point you make. They talk about it alot on the US sites, I'll have to read some more and see who is using it and how often.
But it did sound good for the odd emergency.

Cheers
Tara
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

Papaya Enzyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papaya Enzyme   Papaya Enzyme Empty31/05/11, 03:52 am

Ok I am just gonna say this with full knowledge that I will probably get shot in the head...but... if you need the enzymes because you are getting things stuck then you need to sit for a few minutes and reevaluatel

Is your band too tight ... if it is you risk damaging your pouch and your eosophigus...so dont buy the enzymes get a tidge out.

Are you eating the wrong foods or too fast or not chewing enough..if this it the count then dont buy the enzymes, start looking at your behaviour and modify it.

At the end of the day your band is telling you something and you should listen to it... buying enzymes to work around it is defeating the purpose of having it.

I say this with all good intent and kindness meant and from a person who ignored such signals to lose weight... in the end it did me no good...set me back and caused me lousy issues.

there are many ways to cheat the band buying these enzymes is one
Back to top Go down
Ange

Papaya Enzyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papaya Enzyme   Papaya Enzyme Empty30/05/11, 08:43 am

How ironic! I was just reading about this on another site over the weekend in my tight band desperation. I am really interested in trying them and I am guessing we can probably get them from a health food store. I might try find some this week and will report back on how effective they are if I am successful in tracking them down!
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara

tumultuous-tara

Papaya Enzyme Empty
PostSubject: Papaya Enzyme   Papaya Enzyme Empty30/05/11, 08:11 am

Hi all,

So, I do a bit of reading on a couple of American Lapband sites.
And one thing that keeps getting mentioned is Papaya Enzyme for blockages and stuck moments.
I haven't done any research on this as yet but I thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone has heard of it or has tried it etc etc.

Cheers,
Tara

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Papaya Enzyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papaya Enzyme   Papaya Enzyme Empty

Back to top Go down

Papaya Enzyme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the site! :: General Lapband Chat-
Jump to: