HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??

Go down 
+5
Tralee (Trace)
anewsharon
Vogette
zippy
suzzie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
debs

debs

Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty31/05/11, 01:48 pm

The Blue Mountains. I grew up there! I loved it! But then again i love the cold. I lived in Scotland for 6 years and loved the cold there too. LOL I don't like the heat though. I get sweats all the time, like hot flushes (docs think that could be autoimmune though) so i don't know. One thing i have noticed now i've lost a bit of weight is my feet burn with cold. The rest of me is ok but my feet are on fire and freezing...especially strange when you're having a hot flush in the upper part of your body at the same time!!! Hahahaha...
Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? 579334
Back to top Go down
Ange

Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty30/05/11, 06:18 am

I've still got enough padding to keep me insulated this winter, lol but I hope to be shivering this time next year!
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty30/05/11, 05:00 am

Oh woo hoo vogette something to work towards I thought this was going to be for life lol. And yes Donna you little sooky la la and she was sooking too she even texted me sooking bahhaaaaaa dibber dobber I am he he
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty30/05/11, 03:43 am

Tralee (Trace) wrote:
I sweat from my head only it is embarrassing and I hate it

That was me Tracey....my head would just drip - it was always that way...but guess what? Not any more!!! Have patience!!!
Back to top Go down
littledoobz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty30/05/11, 12:22 am

I've just spent the weekend in the Blue Mountains and OMFG i've never been so cold in my life.
I whinged alot and spent alot of time sourcing heaters etc wherever I went lol i'm such a sooky lala but hate being cold.

I've never been a cold frog.... thats all changed now!
Back to top Go down
Jo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty27/05/11, 11:15 am

I've noticed I can tolerate the heat a bit better than I could but because I still wear shrugs or something with sleeves (to hide the wobbly arms) I still get warm. At home I just strip off and put on a sarong

Brrrr I love the cold weather but I know what you mean! I tend to wear layers also and a scarf or pashmina.
Back to top Go down
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty27/05/11, 10:43 am

I have lost all this weight and still get hot hasn't worked for me yet and I sweat from my head only it is embarrassing and I hate it
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty27/05/11, 09:51 am

I used to get so hot in my office surrounded by ladies who used to get so cold. Now I am the first to turn on the heater.
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty27/05/11, 06:39 am

another upside is scarves... now I am thinner I can wear scarves because I have a neck.

I have a plastic crate full of knitted scarves of all colors and lengths for winter.. I love them and am always asked where I get my scarves from... strange bonus but it works for me... oh and now they dangle down in front...before they would have hung either side of a bulbouse belly... so much nicer now
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty27/05/11, 03:49 am

Ha! I was only laughing about this a few minutes ago. I used to be the person in shirt sleeves in dead winter...now, I am the Michelin man....I wear at least 4 layers and then still seek heaters! Who'd have thought it!!! I guess I will aclimatise at some stage. I don't mind so much though....you can get some really nice coats in a Size 14!!!

Summer was good for me...I used to hate it with a passion because I just could not tolerate the heat. This year, it will be even better!!!!
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty27/05/11, 01:49 am

absolutely yes... I freeze now and find it hard to warm up... but then they do say less fat less heat.. its like wearing an over coat and we have shed a couple of jumpers worth at the very least.

Take heart in the fact that shivering burns calories
Back to top Go down
suzzie

suzzie

PostSubject: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty27/05/11, 12:26 am

Hi guys just wondering who else is noticing that they are feeling the cold more and tolerated the heat better over summer??
I know the air con didn't go on as much but it was a mild summer!
I know i didn't get that blasted heat rash from bits rubbing lol
But i am freezing i can not get warm!
Heater is up high got slippers on and big dressing gown with flanny jimjams
still cold !
Lol don't like getting changed had to buy a EXL fantastic for bathroom Brrrr..
My feet and hands burn with the cold
I am Sooky i know ! lol
What do you guys think?? Are you noticing anything different ??
cheers sue ........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??   Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else notice they are feeling the cold more now since weight loss ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the site! :: General Lapband Chat-
Jump to: