HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sore oesophagus and headaches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mytimenow09

Sore oesophagus and headaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sore oesophagus and headaches   Sore oesophagus and headaches Empty17/05/11, 02:48 am

Thank you for your interest.

Turned out to be tonsilitus (which I have never had) and after antibiotics it went away.

I spoke to someone about the headaches and they suggested there is a nerve on the osopheogus that if pressure is applied can cause headaches and other symptoms. I am going to discuss with my doctor at my next visit.

Hope you are all well.
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

PostSubject: Re: Sore oesophagus and headaches   Sore oesophagus and headaches Empty16/05/11, 10:36 pm

Hi kaz...

How can you tell it is your oesophagus that it is hurting? Could it be a sore throat, from the start of a cold as Ange suggested maybe?

No idea what the headaches and sweat may be...that often happens when your blood sugar is low, but obviously if you are eating at the time, it isn't that....

At the end of the day, if it persists, see your doctor!
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Sore oesophagus and headaches   Sore oesophagus and headaches Empty16/05/11, 03:16 pm

Kaz
How are you?
Delia
Back to top Go down
http://deliahereiam.blogspot.com/
Ange

PostSubject: Re: Sore oesophagus and headaches   Sore oesophagus and headaches Empty12/04/11, 07:16 am

Hi Kaz, sorry to hear that youre not feeling well :(

Is there are chance that maybe youre getting a cold or flu? I can't offer any other suggestions to be honest because its nothing that I have experienced yet..

Get well soon!
Back to top Go down
Mytimenow09

PostSubject: Sore oesophagus and headaches   Sore oesophagus and headaches Empty11/04/11, 03:13 am

Hi, I have woken up with a sore oesophagus and even just swallowing saliva is hurting (nothing stuck last night). I also noticed lately that when I eat I get a headache and sweat. Any ideas what might be going on.
thanks Kaz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sore oesophagus and headaches   Sore oesophagus and headaches Empty

Back to top Go down

Sore oesophagus and headaches
Page 1 of 1