Go down 
+2
Delia
tinkerbelle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ange

The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty12/04/11, 07:18 am

Ok, sounds interesting! I will have to check it out!
Back to top Go down
Raerae

Raerae

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty10/04/11, 05:43 am

The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits 579334 Thanks for sharing. I just put in my first order. Hopefully I will get an idea of portion size and some more ideas for menus.
I learn so much from this website.
The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits 644107Thanks again! Rae
Back to top Go down
fitandhealthy

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty09/04/11, 12:21 am

Thank you for this info. I have just ordered some meals to try. It is wonderful the sharing of information on this web site to help each other. I am interested to get a better idea of the quanity I should be eating. Often i buy my lunch at work and then cant find something that will go down so end up with a not so good food choice. Very excited about getting my order

Kerry
Back to top Go down
tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty08/04/11, 12:48 pm

tinkerbelle wrote:
I'm going to try the risotto for lunch. yummy!

The risotta was really good!!
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty08/04/11, 12:30 pm

mmm...sounds yum. I definitely need more fill. I would still be hungry on that amount. If i ever get restriction i might have a think about it.
Back to top Go down
tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty08/04/11, 01:33 am

debs wrote:
Belle what are the portion sizes like?

deb

The pastas are 165g. Cooked it looked like about a cup of food. I was very satisfied when I finished. The Beef bourguignon is 200g and the serving suggestion is to serve with mash and veges, but I don't think I would fit too much veges in with that much beef (not that it would bother me. lol ) The sticky date pudding was about 5 or 6 bites. I'm going to try the risotto for lunch. yummy!
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty07/04/11, 01:56 pm

Belle what are the portion sizes like?

deb
Back to top Go down
tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty07/04/11, 05:04 am

Well so far, so good. My order arrived on Tuesday and I was a little curious about how it would be sent. I received my order by courier in a styrofoam box with and ice pack that kept everything cold. So far I have tried the beef lasagne which was nice, garlic and basil pasta with aubergine sauce which was really tasty, babaganoosh dip was really yummy, roasted capsicum and parmasen dip was really yummy and the sticky date pudding was to die for. I am looking forward to trying all my other meals. Another thing that I like is that the meals are not frozen but some of them can be kept in the pantry. The pasta is dry and you cook it yourself and mix the sauce through it rather then microwaving a frozen meal. It tastes nice and fresh that way.

Im already trying to decide what to have for dinner *drool*
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty04/04/11, 01:54 pm

Yes i think i remember my dietician telling me about them a while ago. They are on Coffs Harbour if i remember correctly (i often don't remember things very correctly unfortunately :)
Let us know what they're like, they look yum on the site.
debs
Back to top Go down
Raerae

Raerae

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty04/04/11, 01:51 am

I saw that ad as well. I will look forward with interest to your thoughts after you have tried them. It would be a big help, thanks.
The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits 579334 Rae
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty03/04/11, 02:08 pm

Let us know Belle and you are looking fantastic.
Delia

Last edited by Delia on 04/04/11, 08:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deliahereiam.blogspot.com/
tinkerbelle

PostSubject: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty02/04/11, 02:51 pm

I was just browsing the Banding Together forum and discovered a link for 'The Perfect Palate' website. I had a look and thought is sounds like a fantastic idea. I was talking to a friend recently about how I used to really like Lite n Easy but I just could fit that much food in now, and so it would be a waste of money. The same goes for Lean Cuisine and Healthy Choice etc. The meals on The Perfect Palate look like they are sized especially for people with a lapband. I have ordered a few meals from the website and should get them on Tuesday. I will come back and let you all know what they are like after I've tried them. Only trouble they all look so yummy I'm going to want to try them all when I get them. lol. Especially the desserts :-)

Cheers
Belle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits   The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Palate - portion controlled meals for bandits
Page 1 of 1