HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirsten

Kirsten

Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays   Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays Empty21/02/11, 07:53 pm

debs wrote:
I know Ange, that add makes me laugh..'the drink thats like a stomach staple'...yeah right! lol

arhhhhh, lol, I have't seen that one
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays   Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays Empty21/02/11, 10:23 am

LOL I know what you mean Kirsten...i'm the same. They had a thing on a current affair tonight about something called reducta? Meant to reduce your appetite. I think if your weightloss is slow (or seemingly slower than everyone elses..like mine) you can't help but wonder about these things.

I know Ange, that add makes me laugh..'the drink thats like a stomach staple'...yeah right! lol
Back to top Go down
Kirsten

Kirsten

PostSubject: Re: Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays   Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays Empty21/02/11, 10:20 am

maybe I should stop watching, lol

Ange, how did we acheive this result
Back to top Go down
Ange

PostSubject: Re: Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays   Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays Empty21/02/11, 09:46 am

"I feel so full, it's like my stomach's been stapled!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays   Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays Empty21/02/11, 09:30 am

Or maybe you should stop watching Today Tonight...
Back to top Go down
Kirsten

Kirsten

PostSubject: Re: Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays   Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays Empty21/02/11, 07:41 am

or maybe I should get an ab circle pro for the 30 day trial for $30, you know the one? Lose 4.5kgs in 2 weeks or your money back, mmmm I wonder if I have to pay for return postage....
Back to top Go down
Kirsten

Kirsten

PostSubject: Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays   Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays Empty21/02/11, 07:34 am

Even though I have the band, whenever I hear of new pills, sprays and potions, my ears perk up, and I think mmmmmm I wonder if I took that aswell would I lose weight quicker, lol. There a new pill on the market about to be shown on today tonight

Not good I know, but surely I can't be the only one that thinks it from time to time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays   Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays Empty

Back to top Go down

Weightloss pills, shakes, sprays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the site! :: General Lapband Chat-
Jump to: