HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delia
Delia

HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK?   HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty31/12/10, 02:41 am

Westy so glad it will be soon and your port will be back in.
It is hard trying to do it alone and you know what most of your gain will be fluid.
Delai
Back to top Go down
http://deliahereiam.blogspot.com/
Westy

Westy

PostSubject: Re: HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK?   HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty30/12/10, 08:19 am

HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK? 548438 Hey Delia.

Head Hunger what a nasty thing. I wonder if anybody out there has has had any hypnosis. (I've heard good and bad reports) Ive been without a Port for a couple of months with nil fill in my band. Ive had a real hard time being on the Diet Band Wagon again. I lost 10 kgs between the 27th October till just before Xmas, but Xmas was really hard for me and I put on a few kilos. Very disappointed as I worked really hard to lose that weight. I think our head rules our body. Just to walk into the kitchen and without hesitation open the fridge door to look for something to eat, but knowing that your tummy is not growling and really you are not hungry. But sure enough the hand goes in to find something to eat, and next minute you have popped something in your mouth. Old habits dont die. At least I will have my port put back in on the 10th January and maybe I will have some restriction. Good luck everybody 2011 might be our year.

Westy HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK? 14278
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK?   HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty29/12/10, 11:10 pm

It seems that we all still have the head hunger. That is what it is the old habits stuck in our heads. If only we could remove that part of our brain and start again. Now I wonder if with counseling or hypnosis that could be done. I feel that I am so week at times when I just can’t stop grazing and with the wrong foods. I say you don’t need this or you should not be eating any more you have eaten your meal but still the old head does it in at times. The more you allow it to do this to you the easier it is the next time to be dragged in by the head hunger and old habits. I am so guilty of it this last month especially.

What are you thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
http://deliahereiam.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK?   HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK? Empty

Back to top Go down

HEAD HUNGER WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the site! :: General Lapband Chat-
Jump to: