HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.

Go down 
+2
noahdabear
anewsharon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee

What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.   What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with. Empty24/12/10, 10:59 pm

Yeah, Linda, what a surprise-no rain for once!
I might try rice later on, but don't want to feel like that again, so I might just wait and see...
Have a lovely day today
Dee x

Thanks for yor insights everyone, merry xmas!!
Dee x
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.   What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with. Empty24/12/10, 08:36 pm

Dee as you are on mushies maybe it wasn't mushy enough. I can eat it with a curry and anything saucy but sushi doesn't work. I used to be able to eat sushi but as I had more fills it became harder and harder.

Merry christmas it is a nice day isn't it. Not raining LOL
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

PostSubject: Re: What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.   What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with. Empty24/12/10, 06:43 pm

I have no trouble with rice (I make it brown rice) as long as there's plenty of sauce with it...
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.   What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with. Empty24/12/10, 10:32 am

Dee I think alot of banders have trouble with rice. I have been banded since July and had rice last night a few days after a fill and it went down ok. So maybe give it another go when you have been banded a few months.
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.   What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with. Empty24/12/10, 09:56 am

I am only newly banded, two weeks ago, so probably have no fill as yet, still I had rice and it got stuck twice. The second time was quite scary, could barely breathe or talk, now i will not eat rice again...
Dee
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

PostSubject: Re: What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.   What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with. Empty23/12/10, 08:35 pm

I can't eat bread, but I was able to eat foccaccia the other day. I can eat lasagna and pasta.

I can't eat steak, chops...can eat mince. Chicken, esp the breast part I have a lot of trouble with.

Tomatoes I have trouble with sometimes, anything fibrous. Can't do fresh apples, pears....can do mango, watermelon, avocado.

However, the biggest thing that troubles me....what I can do one day....I can't do the next. Each day is an experiment!!!
Back to top Go down
Losingit

Losingit

PostSubject: Re: What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.   What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with. Empty23/12/10, 12:41 pm

These days I rarely have trouble with anything. I had some fill out a while ago, because I got sick of the constant gurgling and the ridiculous amount of time it took me to get some nutrition. Some may be happy with that, but I can tell you I wasn't. As long as I chew well, and don't eat too fast, I can manage anything.
Back to top Go down
noahdabear

noahdabear

PostSubject: Re: What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.   What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with. Empty23/12/10, 10:27 am

i am still trying to keep any sort of red meat down .

the only time it stays is if its japanese stew

cant eat breads or baked goods , chips , burgers fried foods , lasagna

struggle with eggs , tomatoes anything fibrous

well....... i struggle with everything lol
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.   What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with. Empty23/12/10, 09:51 am

I know there was a topic like this on the old forum and I didn't read it in any great detail but now as my restriction gets tighter I am interested in learning the types of food other bandits have difficulty with.

I have only had one stuck moment. It was when I was not concentrating while eating an egg sandwich. All of a sudden I swallowed a big chunk and there it was. I thought I might stop breathing I was in full panic mode. The whole thing lasted about 2 minutes before I threw it up but it was scary. Since then I have been more careful while eating and making sure to chew thoroughly. Before I was banded I used to swallow large pieces all the time so I thought I may have trouble eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.   What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with. Empty

Back to top Go down

What foods/drinks do bandits have trouble with.
Page 1 of 1