Share | 

November 2010 bandits

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AuntyEz194

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   14/03/11, 09:58 pm

Hi Rae

I didnt get any outside prescription for pain, he told me to take liquid panadol... While in hopsital all i got was panadol through a drip but it worked! The liquid panadol when i got out was good but when my shoulder started hurting a couple of days after i would have loved tohave something stronger cos the pain was excruciating! But i got through it and so will you! Good Luck!

Yes, i really hope mine settles down soon as i am having trouble again with swallowing and i am scared i have done something wrong! :'(
Back to top Go down
Raerae

PostSubject: Hello Eryn, Welcome   14/03/11, 08:05 am

I too am in WA and will be banded this thursday by Dr Dolan in Joondalup..... What did he write up for you for pain, and what did you take when you got home? Hope you don't mind me asking. Also any tips would be appreciated. I'm looking forward to the next challenges, and hope your band settles down so you can enjoy the ride. Have a good day. Rae
Back to top Go down
AuntyEz194

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   14/03/11, 06:56 am

Hi there

i can seem to find a balance on what i can eat or cant eat, i find i am trying to eat whatever i used to and forgetting that i have the band until it is too late! i guess that sounds silly but i cant seem to figure out what i should eat or shouldnt eat!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   10/03/11, 08:08 am

Hi Eryn, nice to meet you. Look forward to hearing more about how it's all going for you.
Take care :)
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   10/03/11, 07:06 am

Hi Eryn, and welcome! Yes, it sounds as though your band was definitely too tight...it is always wise to take it very slowly when you first get a fill, and for some people, it takes a few days or even a week to get the restriction from a fill. We are all different. The big thing to remember, and we all do it sometimes, is not to eat too fast....just take it very slowly when you eat and drink. Sip slowly and take small mouthfuls, waiting up to 30 seconds between bites. It is easier said than done sometimes though, and we forget....then pay the price!

You will work it out! Welcome to our little group....we are all here to support!
Back to top Go down
AuntyEz194

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   09/03/11, 11:47 pm

Hey everyone...
i was banded on 24th November in Joondalup by Dolan...
i had heaps of pain after my surgery... and when i got home i got the sore shoulder and the sometimes it was hard to breath! but all good now!
How is everyone going?
So... i had a fill on Wednesday last week in Joondalup and i cant seem to keep anything done. i was physically sick everytime i drink or eat anything... is this normal when you first get ur band tightened?
It hurts when i Drink!
I went back to Dolan on Tuesday and got a 1/4 mil taken out of my band cos it was too tight... i feel heaps better now! i can no drink and eat! i had lost 4kgs in five days because i couldnt eat or drink, but the doctor told me that i will put some of that back on when i get fluids into me!
Hope everyone is doing well!
Eryn
Back to top Go down
bustywench

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   01/01/11, 11:27 am

Xmas has been a food fest. I have eaten WAY too much. Out of normal routine, too much food around, and feeling hungry - even though I had a 2ml fill on 20 DEc.... ARRGGHH
Am due for another fill next week. Have plateued out the last couple of weeks, but still the overal;l weight loss in the time frame is good.
bike
Back to top Go down
http://Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for [link=h
coral22

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   15/12/10, 12:56 am

OMG......Now I see....It only works when you actually send the message.....That's embarrassing. Now everyone knows I have blonde moments, hahaha

Coral
Back to top Go down
coral22

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   15/12/10, 12:54 am

I was banded on the 8th November. I got over the liquid and mushy stages within a week! Couldn't cope with it any longer. Had my first fill on the 26th (2ml). Didn't feel any effects of my first fill for approx. 1 week, and then it was only slight. Had my second fill on the 10th Dec. Am now at 3 ml. Am still eating normal food, just a bit less. Small dinner plate as opposed to my normal large one. Also, I stay full longer. Don't get another fill now 'til 11th February. I don't tend to weigh myself, but I was weighed at the doctors the week before my surgery. I was 113.5kg then; I was weighed again on the 10th December and I was 104kg. I'm happy with that.

Coral

P.S. HOW DO YOU GET THE EMOTICONS TO PRINT ON YOUR MESSAGES?!
I just keep getting the following sort of thing...... Cheer
Back to top Go down
bustywench

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   06/12/10, 09:21 am

Well am getting a fill on 20th Dec - just before Xmas. YAY - not.
Oh well, at least I wont eat too much. Coffee!
Back to top Go down
bustywench

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   05/12/10, 10:08 pm

Am seeing doctor today, so not sure whether they do a fill, or wait a few more weeks. as I was only banded on 18th. But I am definitely starting to feel hungrier..
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   05/12/10, 11:30 am

B-Wench,

That's a great emoticon for Opti and the boring liquid stage.
Glad to hear you are onto mushies.
Must be a fill coming up for you soon ?

Tara (banded March 09 and June 2010)
Back to top Go down
bustywench

PostSubject: November 2010 bandits   05/12/10, 11:27 am

I was banded on Nov 18, so am only a few weeks into it. Hope to see more of you. Over liquids and onto mushies. Coffee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 2010 bandits   

Back to top Go down

November 2010 bandits
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the site! :: Bandits By the Month-
Jump to: