Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   28/05/13, 09:44 am

Trish your dad sounds nice. Mine is just a drunk controlling bully
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   28/05/13, 08:54 am

you have my heart Linda... I truely know what your going through. My dad was in denial too. Mum had a massive stroke in hospital the morning he was taking her home so the decision was made by a higher power.

Dad still didnt accept it and started buying special care needs for her including an electric bed costing thousands...she died 3 days later.

Its very sad and very hard
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   28/05/13, 07:27 am

Having huge family dramas over mum. I thought it was all settled. We had a family meeting and it was agreed she had to go into high care. She is in transitional care at the moment awaiting placement at one of 3 nice nursing homes. Now dad has gone and got the bathroom renovated at home with a new toilet that mum can't even walk to. He has told everyone that he is taking mum home on Saturday morning and everyone can get stuffed. The social worker is looking at the legalities of it and says she can't go home. We might have to get a restraining order on him. Mum has now said that she wants to go home because she is scared of dad. It is all about control. My 2 brothers have sided with dad and the 4 girls are against it. F*^%k me I am over it.
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   28/05/13, 03:53 am

I have a wls link on facebook. I think andy created it. I can't understand how many are coming on new saying they are getting banded or just been banded. Doctors must be making a fortune out of it.
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   28/05/13, 03:27 am

He looks younger and healthier for sure.

He is certainly dropping the weight now... he would have to be near his goal weight I would say.

Yes I am continually surprised that they are still banding. I watched a show recently and they were banding someone and I just shook my head.

I dont advocate wls to anyone but if your gonna do it dont do a band. Not that I didnt lose weight with it but it was tough and painful and not long term. Not for me anyway.

Mind you I read so many virgin sleevers doing it tough... give em a week with a band then lets see how tough it is.
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   28/05/13, 03:21 am

LOL we all know. How quiet is this site? I can't believe some people are still getting banded, Doesn't Joe Hockey look great after his sleeve op?
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   28/05/13, 03:14 am

I did try bunnings... I would like to work there but sadly my CV is non existant... it seems its important to have one these days.

Yeah things are getting there... The husband is trying very hard to make it all better and make it go away. We talk a lot and I am a lot better with it all but I still swim in and out of feeling gut sick about it.

I know this will pass but for now its just my issues about the situation I have to deal with .

He has to go to the office where she works tomorrow so it will be interesting to hear how he feels when he claps eyes on her and if he speaks to her at all what his reaction is. I have asked him to be totally honest with how he reacts so we can both know if it was just a "thing" and he is over it or if he he needs to go away and sort out his shit. He says there is nothing to sort out, that he was just flattered by her attention and he has zero feelings either way about her. But I am unsure to be honest.

*sigh* I really dont know what to think sometimes Linda... I know its not worth chucking it all away over flirting etc...but it would have been easier if I had not read all the texts and emails...the written word kinda sticks in your head somewhat.

Never mind... it is what it is and Im a big girl. I will suck up as much as I have to but the rest will be a work in progress me thinks.

Well as for work in progress...my puss-O-cisor is going well and things are tightening up...and shall we say remarkably so. I have tested size by measurement and it is dramatically reducing in such a short period of time ( 6 days).

I am not getting up all night to pee and I sleep through now so I am pretty happy with that.

Its a bit of a bastard slathering it up with goop and putting it in for 45 mins but hey the results are worth it.

I am phobic that one of the kids will come home and find me with a cord hanging out of my whoo haa and think I am self pleasuring with a pocket rocket .. ( as if I could be bothered) but so far I have been unbusted so to speak.

Sorry if any of this is too much info for anyone but we all know I have no boundries!
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   28/05/13, 02:23 am

Do you have an aldi or bunnings? They employ older workers.

What about volunteering somewhere? http://www.govolunteer.com.au/ put your post code in and see what appeals.

So how are things on the home front?
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   28/05/13, 01:48 am

*sigh* cold miserable and dreary overcast here today... much like myself.

I have woken up in a less than chipper mood and hate the world today...whats different I hear you ask... well I am particularly drole about it this morning.

I have been perusing the social groups in our area and short of scrap booking or patchwork quilting there aint much

I dont see myself as a ball room dancer and tai chi is out of the question as is yoga and a running group.

I was interested in an archery class but thought I may turn on someone and shoot them through the head.

Any ideas anyone... I will probably nay say them when you put them forward but throw em out there.

I was trying to get a job but 26 years out of the work force is apparently laughable for employment.

I tell ya, I recon I could swipe groceries through a check out as good as any of the coles checkout chicks but it seems you need experience to do so.

I can chew gum and walk at the same time so I dont see what the issue is!
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   27/05/13, 08:28 am

yeah the plumbing round here is rooted it seems.

Fixed the leak or should I say gusher...apparently it was like ol faithful down there.

Dont start me on men Linda...
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   27/05/13, 08:26 am

Ahhh internal and external plumbing. What next? I am doing really well on the no booze and now my bloody husband has bought white wine because he feels like a glass now and then. He has red and beer. I have felt like a glass several times but can't if it isn't here. Bloody men!
Back to top Go down
Losingit

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   27/05/13, 02:20 am

Must be something in the air! I had to get a plumber in last week to fix a broken pipe. Joy - had to cut a hole in the wall behind the toilet, which leads to a duct with lots of pipes from mine and other units. Haven't got the bill yet. He was a good tradie (not too many of them around). Polite and cleaned up after himself, though I must say there's still a hole in the wall. Don't suppose I could expect him to plaster it up. Currently covered with some cardboard!

What the frig is a plumber doing not wanting to get his hands dirty? Wrong job, buddy. If you're that fragile you should have chosen a desk job.

Hope he gets the job done properly, Zip.
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   27/05/13, 12:27 am

frigging icy cold here today.

We have a princess of a plumber here to fix a leaking water pipe going from the front of the property to the house.

It seems he doesnt want to get dirty and its a bog hole down there where he has to dig it up cos the pipe has leaked exessively and made a mud pit.

Poor freaking didums... I wonder how much he would be bitching if it was the sewer line pissing out crap instead

Makes me wonder about men these days. My brothers are plumbers and they would dig in a sewer then eat a sambo with out washing... not this darlin...he has neatly pressed duds and freshly scrubbed boots and is sooooo not impressed with the slushy pile he is standing in with a shovel.

Bloody hell I recon I have a bigger set of danglies than he does.

Oi Tara... how goes the new streamlined tummy??
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   24/05/13, 09:15 am

I only made it a short way in to the vid too loosinit... it was freaking rediculous she should be embarrassed!
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   24/05/13, 09:13 am

I was tossing up between the ultra and the vitality so I wrote to them and asked which they suggested and they suggested the vitality... I think it cos $230 and was here in 3 days.

I was able to stop my wee mid stream after 2 days of use... prio I could only get it to slow to a dribble... doing mid stream urine samples was dangerous especially if it was the end of the day...a dribble was more like a dash that cup in there and get out and wash your hand.

Now I can cut it off and hold it dry several times during a visit... its my new past time.

My friend couldnt hold front or back passage and its locked those back up. She has been using hers for a month. They say 12 weeks minimum for really good results but so far its working fairly quickly for me.
Back to top Go down
Losingit

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   24/05/13, 06:51 am

Mind you, if the price I see on their website is correct, it'd want to be pretty damn good!
Back to top Go down
Losingit

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   24/05/13, 06:50 am

Only got part way through the video - maybe if I'd turned the music down I could have kept watching.

Soooooooooo - you bought this thing from the UK, right? Can't see that they are available in Australia. Those muscles are a lot weaker than they were years ago. Sneezing and coughing are downright dangerous these days, and is forcing out . . . . . . . . some gas! TMI I think.

Did you get the same model as your friend? I notice they have numerous items available on the website.
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   24/05/13, 05:37 am

http://digitaljournal.com/article/345257

Me thinks this is a bit extreme.... and who the frig is sitting there and thinks Im gonna lift a 14kg weight with my snatch.

Mind you it would come in handy when carrying in the grocery shopping!

Made me laugh when I watched the clip.... I recon that rope is tied to her tonsils.
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   24/05/13, 05:32 am

yeah my friend went to a physio and she was told to buy this... trust me she was in a bad way so if it can turn her around I am excited to see what my cat can do with it.

Mind you dont nod off with that sucker going and put your arm on the upping of the amps button...I can tell you it woke me up a bit wide eyed yelling "turn it down!! turn it down!!"
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   24/05/13, 04:12 am

LOL I got something like this in about 1998 when I went to a gyno because I pissed myself everytime I sneezed. I had a bad cold and sneezed in Coles and I had to go home cos I wet myself so much. They work!
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   24/05/13, 02:51 am

ha haa loosinit... its a delicate subject and its hard to make it sound not eeeeerm... depressingly sad on the kitty front.

Unfortunately though I think its a subject we women dont discuss enough. Having children no matter how much you deny the altered state of your cooter, changes the shape and condition of it forever.

You cant shove a watermelon through a sock and not expect it to stretch.

Yes I know the whole thing about kegal exercises but to be honest when your muscles are farked and weak they are really haaaaard to tone in that area and most of us give up (me!)... also if your weak down there it means you simply cant lift and hold like your supposed to so you dont get the full work out of the clam.If this was not a fact there would be no incontinance adds or doctors doing prolaps surgery.

Aaaaaaaaand it is not just circled off to those of us that have had children...menopause and weight gain and changes in hormones and gravity also add to a lack of tone in the panty hamster. The play pen ages like the rest of us.

Sooo I am breaking the silence and stepping out there and saying my pandoras box needs some work and some preventative action... and with this lil invention I can chuck it in... watch tv and let it do the work...

Now if I can just work out how to get something like this for the rest of me I will be happy.

I am a Twat nazi... I have had many heated discussions with women who deny any changes to their moof after having kids....who the frig are they kidding...just cos the old boy lies and say "honey it feels just like it did when you were 16" doesnt make it true... if your not feeling it neither is he... or if the feelings are reduced etc.

Having babies roots our rooter..and thats a fact!!!!
Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   24/05/13, 02:22 am

It gets your fanny fit Linda.. it tightens the vagaroon to before childbirth status and is supposed to encourage the nerves in the va ja ja to re grow (often damaged by the babys head during child birth leading to reduced sensation in the box) so that full sensation is restored to the python pit during internal penile massage.

It fully tones the whole pelvic floor which is often not done with normal manual kegals so that you are exercising all the whoo haa muscles not just the ones you can feel and manage to pull up and it can reverse prolaps and incontinence.

I figured its worth a shot. I did the entire internet looking for people who have used it and it gets rave reviews from people having canceled prolapse surgery after starting the program to others getting their mojo back in the bedroom and shocking their husbands with their vice like furry pocket.

I wanted to ward off things like prolaps and incontinance...but the other stuff will be an added bonus I suppoooooose.

I have contacted their help line via the net and got an imediate responce so the service is good. It seems one is not supposed to jam it up their purse till it touches your tonsils....who knew???

Like I said ...its worth a try

http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/

http://www.kegel8.co.uk/kegel8.html
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   24/05/13, 12:11 am

How about a link to this machine? Now why would you want to do that with walnuts? Is it meant to make you fit?
Back to top Go down
Losingit

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   23/05/13, 11:57 pm

A description that could only be written by one person . . . . . .

Has anyone ever told you, Zippy, that you have a unique way with words?

Back to top Go down
zippy

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   23/05/13, 11:36 pm

I wonder if it will make me a virgin again.... Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Junies and Friends   

Back to top Go down

2008 Junies and Friends
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next