New for me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delia
Delia

New for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New for me   New for me Empty17/10/12, 12:25 pm

lol I saw my neighbour there this evening in her black and pink gear well I think I would be about the same size as her but not sure if I want that gear. I did buy a pair of the pants a few weeks ago ... wonder if the thought was in my mind then or sub conc. should say.
Del
Back to top Go down
http://deliahereiam.blogspot.com/
debs

debs

New for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New for me   New for me Empty17/10/12, 12:22 pm

Good on you Delia, let us how know it goes tomorrow... the gym and doc. I'm sure all will be fine...fingers crossed. Now you'll just have to get yourself some neon lycra shorts and you'll be gym bunny ready! lol Well done you.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

New for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New for me   New for me Empty17/10/12, 12:09 pm

I visited the gym this evening after we got home. First thing I did and
guess what they gave it to me for $16 a week. I have to make this work now. I
have my assessment tomorrow at 8.00am just after I see the DR at 7.00am.

Delia
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

New for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New for me   New for me Empty16/10/12, 10:29 pm

Well I think its brilliant... and its a good deal by the sound of it.

I never used the aquatic side of the centre here either... I liked the classes the most...when I did them that is.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

New for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New for me   New for me Empty16/10/12, 03:55 am

I am not that good at it either but have walked the dog every day while away about 4 to 5 k so that is something.

I don't have the exercise eq. at home my husband sold it.lol because I was not using it. No pool but do have an acre dam but will not swim in it these days. I could like you walk around the acreage but I don't do that either. I do the veg. garden and all the other gardens and there are heaps of them.

I did go to curves for 6 months and like it but I had to drive 30 minutes to it so in the end got sick of it. This gym is only 2 minutes drive away so I am hoping that will make the difference. I can cancel at any time with a 30 day notice and a $100 fee or transfer it to someone else for $75. If I am away I pay a holding fee of $2.50 for 4 to 6 weeks so I thought it was an ok deal. Oh $18 a week and they have classes as well as machines but no pool and that is really what I love so I will still go to the beach.

I am giving it my best shot as I want to lose the last 8k before Christmas.

Delia
Back to top Go down
zippy

zippy

New for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New for me   New for me Empty16/10/12, 03:27 am

Exercise and I have a stormy relationship.

I too have joined the gym many times and many times I went a couple of rounds then gave up and piddled my money away on the wasted membership.

I am really proud of you Delia... I wish I had the stick-to-itness to see it through but alas I know myself better. Now when the whim takes me I go as a casual visitor...much cheaper for me in the long run as it usually pans out to 3 visits.

Oddly when I go I quite enjoy it... I have issues I think. We have 3 gyms in this town.. an aquatic center based one... a proper beef it up type gym in its own complex and an any time gym which doesnt do the classes but only has the machines ( which I have at home and dont use)

I have a 12 meter pool, a walker and an eliptial machine as well as a a 3 1/2 k rural estate to walk around and I still do nothing...

As you can see I am bone lazy... I call it old but its really just laziness.
Back to top Go down
debs

debs

New for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New for me   New for me Empty15/10/12, 07:40 am

Good on you Delia! That's what i need to do...get my butt moving. I did have a gym membership which i used regularly for about 3 months then it fizzled out and i just gave them my money for the next year...LOL Well done you.
debs
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

New for me Empty
PostSubject: New for me   New for me Empty15/10/12, 06:40 am

I joined the gym opening in our town but can't start till end Nov as I will be away quite a bit before.

I am going to enjoy this and had word today a freind joined as well so that is a plus.

Delia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: New for me   New for me Empty

Back to top Go down

New for me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the site! :: General Lapband Chat-
Jump to: