HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you manage when a band feels a little tight?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leowen2

Leowen2

How do you manage when a band feels a little tight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you manage when a band feels a little tight?   How do you manage when a band feels a little tight? Empty25/05/12, 11:37 am

I agree with Linda, some days my band is just right and on other days its a little tight so on those days I just eat less.
I've settled for less fill rather than more and mainly so i'll never experience any stuck moments and since I'm back into exercising
having a little less fill works fine.
Back to top Go down
Losingit

Losingit

PostSubject: Re: How do you manage when a band feels a little tight?   How do you manage when a band feels a little tight? Empty14/12/11, 11:26 pm

I'm not sure what you mean when you say 'supposedly at the right restriction'. 'Supposedly' by whose estimation? If you mean that as a general rule it feels ok, but occasionally it is not, then I think you are just talking about what happens in reality with a band.

As Linda said, they appear to have a mind of their own and there is no telling when it will tighten up or cause problems. On those occasions, one tends to resort to things that are easier to swallow, and if desperate can mean having a protein shake or similar until things are back to normal.

If problems persist, see your doctor! I think it is pointless, and frustrating, to persist with a band that is too tight. Only the bandit will know if the band is too tight. For all his/her experience, the doctor can only be guided by what a banded person says. The doctor doesn't have the band, the patient does.
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: How do you manage when a band feels a little tight?   How do you manage when a band feels a little tight? Empty14/12/11, 08:56 pm

Bands have a mind of their own and you can be at perfect restriction one day and tight another day. Stress has a lot to do with it. You have to go with the flow and try not to eat stuff that you might struggle a bit with at the best of times.
Back to top Go down
Fills

Fills

PostSubject: How do you manage when a band feels a little tight?   How do you manage when a band feels a little tight? Empty14/12/11, 08:51 am

Are there any techniques you know of, to help when the band supposedly is at the right restriction and yet it feels tight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you manage when a band feels a little tight?   How do you manage when a band feels a little tight? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you manage when a band feels a little tight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the site! :: General Lapband Chat-
Jump to: