tumultuous-tara
Fills
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zippy

zippy

Choosing a band or a sleeve - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing a band or a sleeve   Choosing a band or a sleeve - Page 2 Empty28/11/11, 08:38 pm

personally I go straight to band to sleeve converts both talk to people on the forums and in person. Only they have first person comparison.

I find that Sleeve purists ( only ever had a sleeve) to be quite biased, perhaps rightly so but asking a person who has had a band and converted to a sleeve is a more even responce....particularly if they have had their sleeve for quite some time.

The problem is finding these people. In general a person either new to the surgery or suffering from some difficulty and looking for support will frequent forums....for the most part someone who is solid and not requiring support or advice slips back into their life and has no need to post.

I also am interested in you background fills...we get our share of nasty trolls that start out good and end up just vile
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara

tumultuous-tara

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a band or a sleeve   Choosing a band or a sleeve - Page 2 Empty28/11/11, 12:02 pm

Fills,

I'm a bit curious. Can you tell us your story ?
You list Bariatric Surgery advice as a hobby/job.

As for where to look ... ??

Google, search, read everything (good & bad and long term where even remotely possible), supports groups are good and speak to several Surgeons.

Tara
Back to top Go down
Fills

Fills

PostSubject: Choosing a band or a sleeve   Choosing a band or a sleeve - Page 2 Empty28/11/11, 11:38 am

How do you know what's better? Or even getting all the facts?

I'm curious as to where you look, do you look at both sleeve and band forums?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a band or a sleeve   Choosing a band or a sleeve - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Choosing a band or a sleeve
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2