HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adelaide SA Gastric Lapband Suppo rt Group. "Cooking Weekend Away"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suetsutsulis

Adelaide SA Gastric Lapband Suppo rt Group. "Cooking Weekend Away"  Empty
PostSubject: Adelaide SA Gastric Lapband Suppo rt Group. "Cooking Weekend Away"     Adelaide SA Gastric Lapband Suppo rt Group. "Cooking Weekend Away"  Empty04/05/11, 07:21 am

Subject: Adelaide SA Gastric Lapband Support Group. "Payneham" 24th of May 2011

Dear All,
Adelaide SA Gastric Lapband Support Group. "Payneham" Is planning a weekend away. Are you interested.

We have hired 4 houses in the beautiful Berri Bushland SA. It will be held on Friday 19th to Sunday 21 of August. 2011.

We will be going away for a cooking, interactive, informative weekend with a little bit physical activity, if you are up to it!!!!!!!

It will be a fun and informative weekend. Sally Johnston will be attending, she is a Qualified Dietitian and author of the book Knife, Fork and Band.

We will be cooking from this book on this weekend.

There is a few places available if you are interested, so be quick.

Contact me on suetsutsulis@yahoo.com.au for any information relating to this weekend.

Come on do something for your self. Remember the band is only a tool, we have to learn how to work with the band.

Regards sue

If there is anyone that would like to come along to this weekend away, i am willing to pick up Early Friday morning,and drop Sunday night at the Adelaide airport. It's worth thinking about?

if you are interested please email me on suetsutsulis@yahoo.com.au Places are limited. Flights are cheap????????????????/

regards sue
Back to top Go down

Adelaide SA Gastric Lapband Suppo rt Group. "Cooking Weekend Away"
Page 1 of 1