Wii fit users.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tralee (Trace)

Tralee (Trace)

Wii fit users. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii fit users.   Wii fit users. Empty01/02/11, 06:27 am

I have a wiiiiiiiiii I have the balance board and the DVD that goes with it. The biggest loser is an ok game you can choose Bob or Jillian as your trainer and is a lot of fun. You can use the balance board as scales too if you don't have any and on biggest loser you can see your little avatar getting smaller as you lose weight. I have guitar hero too which you get a little sweat up if you have a few people playing and you stand up to play. Sports wiiii gives you a real work out with many games too. Hope this helps a little.
Back to top Go down
Westy

Westy

Wii fit users. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii fit users.   Wii fit users. Empty01/02/11, 06:17 am

Hi Everyone.

I am just starting my Journey and want to know some things about Wii. Ive never used it and contemplating buying one, so tell me which is the best.

Westy
Back to top Go down
Vogette
Admin
Vogette

Wii fit users. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii fit users.   Wii fit users. Empty17/01/11, 09:38 pm

Hi Steiny & Sharon,

I use my Wii every day. I have to say though, I don't use the WiiFit much anymore as I have got a better program that gives you a better workout (it's the Wii Active 2), but when I did use the WiiFit, I set up the Freestep, for 30 minutes and then you could switch to normal TV or put a dvd on and the remote acts as a counter while you do it. The time passed really quickly. I bought a step extension so the step was higher, thereby giving you a bit more of a workout.

I have found that you should wear shoes while doing it, a good pair that aren't "clunky" to give you comfort and cushioning. I have had a knee reconstruction in the past, so my knee is quite vulnerable. It did ache before when I didn't wear shoes, less so now. Now I don't know if that is because I have been working it and it is getting stronger, or because I am wearing shoes, though!
Back to top Go down
Steiny

Wii fit users. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii fit users.   Wii fit users. Empty17/01/11, 07:35 pm

l mainly just do the ski jumping and downhill because my young kids like to have a go and think it's hilarious when they fall over and become a snowball :-)

There's a way to put the step exercise on and then turn over to regular tv so you can watch tv while the pulse on the wii remote keeps you stepping. On the old board people said it was a good way to exercise without getting too bored. l'll try it one day...

Cheers
Steiny
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

Wii fit users. Empty
PostSubject: Wii fit users.   Wii fit users. Empty17/01/11, 11:06 am

I have not long had my wii fit. How do other users get the optimum benefits from it. I find it a bit stop and start.

What are your favourite exercises?

Do you wear shoes while on the balance board?

Does anyone have any trouble with their knees?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wii fit users. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii fit users.   Wii fit users. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii fit users.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the site! :: General Lapband Chat-
Jump to: