HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have your taste buds changed since banding?

Go down 
+3
Losingit
anewsharon
Delia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
newme2011

newme2011

Have your taste buds changed since banding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have your taste buds changed since banding?   Have your taste buds changed since banding? Empty22/04/11, 02:34 am

Hi there Shelley, I'm in Tassie too! My taste buds have changed in suttle ways. Eggs dont'taste as good as they once did and most meats don't taste as good either. Unfortunately sweet stuff still taste like heavan for me :( Good for you that you've gone off the naughty but nice stuff...:)
I'm not eating many carbs and find they don't taste as good or are as addictive as they once were. But I've had a craving for crumpets lately and I'm tempted to try one for brekky with a scraping of honey. We'll see, it's the weather that does that I reckon.

This weekend will be a big test for me, I've got back to back lunches with the family etc and there are easter eggs everywhere.....BUT I'll be as good as I can be and keep myself reasonably honest....I hope!

Have your taste buds changed since banding? 609653
Back to top Go down
shelley1964

PostSubject: tastebuds   Have your taste buds changed since banding? Empty22/04/11, 12:36 am

I used to crave sweet things I bought some banana custards in little tubs, I had about 3 mouthfuls and swiftly chucked it up. It was soooo sweet. I can't stand the smell or look at cakes or rich sweet foods now. I guess that's a good thing huh??

Have your taste buds changed since banding? 32829
Back to top Go down
http://shelleysjourney.wordpress.com/
debs

debs

PostSubject: Re: Have your taste buds changed since banding?   Have your taste buds changed since banding? Empty01/01/11, 10:14 am

I used to crave savoury and never sweet stuff. Since banding i crave sweet stuff a lot. I also wake up and feel like something sweet straight away. Never been like that before. I also crave sweet and salty together. The other day i had a pineapple fritter and the lady at the shop asked if i wanted sugar on it...no way...i wanted salt, and lots of it. LOL Very strange for me!
Back to top Go down
rose bud

rose bud

PostSubject: Re: Have your taste buds changed since banding?   Have your taste buds changed since banding? Empty31/12/10, 02:52 am

Like cheese in a big way was not that fussed before. There was a time I was running a little tight and getting bad heartburn and the bad stuff of ice cream ,cheese and yoghurts went down all too well.
Back to top Go down
Losingit

Losingit

PostSubject: Re: Have your taste buds changed since banding?   Have your taste buds changed since banding? Empty30/12/10, 01:45 am

No change in my taste buds. I still have a sweet tooth, but enjoy my savouries as much as I ever did.
Back to top Go down
anewsharon

anewsharon

PostSubject: Re: Have your taste buds changed since banding?   Have your taste buds changed since banding? Empty29/12/10, 11:25 pm

My taste buds have not changed very dramatically. I think I am wanting chocolate more which is not good.

I am more into salads and vegetables than I was before. But I put that down to Opti.
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Have your taste buds changed since banding?   Have your taste buds changed since banding? Empty29/12/10, 11:16 pm

Do you think that your tasted buds have changed since banding?
What have you found is different?
I will start and you add as we are so different.

I find I no longer like beef.
I swapped chicken breasts for thighs.
I like a wine or scotch now where before I did not.
Savoury seems to be nicer then sweets at most times.
I eat nuts and seeds now instead of a sweet most times.
Back to top Go down
http://deliahereiam.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have your taste buds changed since banding?   Have your taste buds changed since banding? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have your taste buds changed since banding?
Page 1 of 1